News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

Heroes

Started by ReBurn, July 05, 2006, 07:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

Beefy

The shapeshifter is annoying.  I can't wait until they kill her off.

swolt

Quote from: Beefy on April 24, 2007, 12:08:57 PM
The shapeshifter is annoying.  I can't wait until they kill her off.

well she's hot so you know she's gonna die soon
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Beefy

Quite possibly the best written hour of TV this season.  Well done, writers.

Alice

I agree.

Also, I am debating buying the 50 year calendar.

Alice

Woo Hoo!  Yay Mohinder!

Beefy

Beefy

Yep, freakin' fantastic television.  I hope the ratings went through the roof.

swolt

amazing. simply amazing

ReBurn

I can't wait for season one on DVD. Every show on television should strive to be as good as last night's episode. I just wish I could have seen what was going on when Mohinder closed the door.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

dazie

Shit.  Am I going to have to netflix this whole damn series when it comes out?  I've never seen an episode, just about 5 minutes where the little blonde girl found out her dad wasn't her dad, then he got shot.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

swolt

some thoughts:

"Save the cheerleader, save the world" is the phrase Hiro came up with to motivate Peter. If Peter could stop Sylar from getting Clair's power he couldn't regen when Hiro stabbed him, and therefore Sylar wouldn't blow up.
BUT Sylar didn't blow up. Peter did. Nathan just said it was Sylar to protect Peter.

One other thought. Peter's scar has really been bugging me. Why can't he heal it? In the original timeline Peter didn't save Clair, so perhaps in that future Peter couldn't regen.

I wish we could have seen the Peter/Sylar battle.

Jessie

Quote from: dazie on May 01, 2007, 08:25:19 AM
Shit.  Am I going to have to netflix this whole damn series when it comes out?  I've never seen an episode, just about 5 minutes where the little blonde girl found out her dad wasn't her dad, then he got shot.
I've never watched it, either.  I guess I"ll get it on Netflix too.  Unless of course DS buys it.  Then I'll just borrow it from him.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: swolt on May 01, 2007, 08:27:15 AM
some thoughts:

"Save the cheerleader, save the world" is the phrase Hiro came up with to motivate Peter. If Peter could stop Sylar from getting Clair's power he couldn't regen when Hiro stabbed him, and therefore Sylar wouldn't blow up.
BUT Sylar didn't blow up. Peter did. Nathan just said it was Sylar to protect Peter.

One other thought. Peter's scar has really been bugging me. Why can't he heal it? In the original timeline Peter didn't save Clair, so perhaps in that future Peter couldn't regen.

You're right about the scar... he never had regen because he never saved Claire.

And Nathan didn't say it was Sylar to protect Peter, cuz Nathan *is* Sylar at that point.  "Nathan" said it was Sylar to explain his disappearance... then he could kill Nathan and get away with becoming Nathan.

swolt

Quote from: Alice on May 01, 2007, 08:32:12 AM
some thoughts:

You're right about the scar... he never had regen because he never saved Claire.

And Nathan didn't say it was Sylar to protect Peter, cuz Nathan *is* Sylar at that point.  "Nathan" said it was Sylar to explain his disappearance... then he could kill Nathan and get away with becoming Nathan.

maybe, but Sylar did tell Peter that he had taken Nathan long after Nathan had betrayed his own people. I got the impression that Sylar didn't become Nathan until after Nathan was President.

Alice

Quote from: swolt on May 01, 2007, 08:36:58 AM
Quote from: Alice on May 01, 2007, 08:32:12 AM
some thoughts:

maybe, but Sylar did tell Peter that he had taken Nathan long after Nathan had betrayed his own people. I got the impression that Sylar didn't become Nathan until after Nathan was President.
Could be... its hard to tell.  Sylar isn't exactly the most honest guy anyway.

Beefy

One week later, and Five Years Gone still kicks ass.

Alice

Yay!  Ellen Greene!

Beefy

Ellen Greene is great, but this episode is a serious step down from last week's momentum.  So far.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on May 07, 2007, 08:38:08 PM
Ellen Greene is great, but this episode is a serious step down from last week's momentum.  So far.
Yeah.  Though last week would be hard to follow.  I'm guessing this is a set up for next week's momentum.

Have I mentioned, YAY ELLEN GREENE!

Beefy

Oh man, now THAT'S evil!

Beefy

I want Mr. Brooks to kick ass up to its potential.  But Dane Cook is NOT an actor...

Alice

I'm really interested to see him in a serious role.  Well, partially serious.

Beefy

Mohinder has perfect teeth.

Alice