News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

Heroes

Started by ReBurn, July 05, 2006, 07:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

Stupid phone kept ringing and I missed a good hunk of it.  I'll have to re-watch it at some point.

eo000

so do you think linderman has precog powers, or do you think it's just from isaac's paintings?

eo000

oh, and the graphic novel is really good this week.

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on March 06, 2007, 08:50:22 AM
so do you think linderman has precog powers, or do you think it's just from isaac's paintings?
I bet he's Peter and Nathan's uncle or grandfather or something.

Beefy

Gah I saw the Linderman reveal but had the audio down!  No idea what he said to prompt this question.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on March 06, 2007, 12:20:30 PM

Gah I saw the Linderman reveal but had the audio down!  No idea what he said to prompt this question.
He said that Nathan would win the election, and within 2 years be in the White House with the Presidency at his fingertips.

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on March 06, 2007, 12:22:52 PM

He said that Nathan would win the election, and within 2 years be in the White House with the Presidency at his fingertips.

Hmm.  Would he say that because he's a precog or would he say that because he knows he can rig it?

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on March 06, 2007, 12:24:47 PM

Hmm.  Would he say that because he's a precog or would he say that because he knows he can rig it?
Well he also knows that Nathan can fly and all the stuff about Peter... plus he knows about "the other people" like Nathan.  So maybe he is one? 

eo000

Quote from: Alice on March 06, 2007, 12:27:03 PM

Well he also knows that Nathan can fly and all the stuff about Peter... plus he knows about "the other people" like Nathan.  So maybe he is one? 
also how he said it was due to a lot of fluke circumstances that he gets that close to the presidency. that's why i thought precog. but if he was, why would he be buying all of isaac's paintings?

we already know he knows about nikki/jessica, because she's working for him as a hitman.

swolt

Quote from: eo000 on March 06, 2007, 12:37:03 PM
Quote from: Alice on March 06, 2007, 12:27:03 PM

also how he said it was due to a lot of fluke circumstances that he gets that close to the presidency. that's why i thought precog. but if he was, why would he be buying all of isaac's paintings?

we already know he knows about nikki/jessica, because she's working for him as a hitman.

maybe because isaac is a procog as well, and he is trying to help him?

maybe because buying isaac's painting is what lead Hrio to him, and somehow Hiro is a key in getting Nathan into the White House?
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Alice

The "flukes" are probably his ability to influence things and make it appear like shit just happened.

eo000

eo000

http://www.myspace.com/samantha48616e61

(that was sent in the primatech emails i get)

swolt

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2019711164

SPOILERS!

Linderman does have powers. Too bad he doesn't have acting powers.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

eo000

Quote from: swolt on April 04, 2007, 12:52:04 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2019711164

SPOILERS!

Linderman does have powers. Too bad he doesn't have acting powers.
that link just goes to a general myspace video page.

For those interested, the past 5 graphic novels have dealt with how petrelli and linderman met, and linderman's power (healing other people)

Beefy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And thus, the end begins tonight.

SPOILER:

Rumor has two of the mains getting offed in tonight's episode.

Beefy

They've written Zach out of the show.  No more Zach.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on April 23, 2007, 07:26:32 PM
That's odd.  Though I guess since she ran away, he'd really have no one to interact with.

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on April 23, 2007, 07:29:29 PM
That's odd.  Though I guess since she ran away, he'd really have no one to interact with.

Behind the scenes fight over the character being gay led to the actor leaving the show.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on April 23, 2007, 07:39:41 PM

Behind the scenes fight over the character being gay led to the actor leaving the show.
Why does it seem like every show feels the need to have a gay character now?

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on April 23, 2007, 07:44:27 PM
Quote from: Beefy on April 23, 2007, 07:39:41 PM

Why does it seem like every show feels the need to have a gay character now?

He was always intended to be gay, which I think is nice considering his relationship with Claire.  It added a new spin to the cliches.

Alice

Then why on earth was there a fight about it?

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on April 23, 2007, 07:51:08 PM
Then why on earth was there a fight about it?

Because that actor was up for the role of John Connor in the new Terminator TV show and they didn't want him to get typecast and not get the role.

Meanwhile, that last fight before the commercial break was arguably the coolest thing in this show the whole season.  Also, I like Lindeman's shtick.  Very comic booky.

Beefy

Alice

I still don't understand how he has that big scar eventually if he can heal.