News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

Eff You Starburst!!!

Started by Alice, August 08, 2006, 03:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I got Starburst out of the vending machine.  It says "Limited Edition Icey Bursts Flavor Inside".  Then, "Like strawbrrrrrrry? Try all the Limited edition fruit chews."

Okay so I think - one Strawbrrrry... no prob.  I bite into it, so far so good then *wham*  a mouth full of gross.  There's like this minty crap pocket in the middle.  Sick.  Strawberry mint candy?  There is a REASON why nobody makes those.

So I'm eating down the line.  Then I pick up the next glorious pink one.  MORE STRAWBRRRRY?!?!?  All the strawberry ones are effing strawbrrrry.  My favorite part about eating Starburst is eating the normal pink ones.  :(  This sucks balls.

WTF?  Why?!!?!?!??!?!  Why couldn't you have screwed with the red ones?!?!?!

SockmonkeyHolocaust

the red ones are the best ones. I dream of having a ball of red starbursts exploding in my mouth and covering me in their red pearly goodness.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

sapphirehart

My dentist told me that I couldn't eat any more candy.

Bennyhana

Quote from: sapphirehart on August 08, 2006, 03:37:56 PM

Tell your dentist to piss up a rope. 

cnamon

Quote from: sapphirehart on August 08, 2006, 03:37:56 PM
Your dentist is a whore and can't be trusted.  Eat the candy.  Eat it.

Dry then Catch

candy is supposed to make you happy alice, not pissed off.  they have obviously failed.