What a walk!

Started by Jessie, April 15, 2008, 07:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

We went for a walk today and saw about 15 deer and a fox and a frog.

Here's about half the herd of deer.

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

You saw a fox?  Isn't it a sign of rabies if you see a fox because if they're not addled they hide?  I think I read something about that somewhere.  I thought you lived in apartment land.  Are you the last outpost or did you walk really really far?

Jessie

The fox was not being particularly friendly.  We were just going in the same direction and he was in front of us. 

I do live in an apartment, but I live in a pretty small town and it's not hard to find rural areas.  This was actually one of the trails that we'll be volunteering to take care of.  This is the first time we've walked it, and it is by far my favorite.  I took a bunch of pictures but they all turned out suckily, so I won't be showing them off.

Jessie

Ok I lied.  here's one picture.  To one side of the trail, there's a creek.  On the other side, there's this.

Alice

I live in uber suburbia and we have foxes, deer and coyotes around all the time.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on April 16, 2008, 08:18:58 AM
I live in uber suburbia and we have foxes, deer and coyotes around all the time.
What about farm land?

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 16, 2008, 09:01:51 AM
What about farm land?

We have that too.  I just mentioned the animals because I remember Jessie being surprised we'd have those meandering around.

Of course, we have cougars in the city and suicidal giraffes, so nothings really a surprise with animals around here.

dazie

Quote from: Alice on April 16, 2008, 09:20:38 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 16, 2008, 09:01:51 AM
What about farm land?

We have that too.  I just mentioned the animals because I remember Jessie being surprised we'd have those meandering around.

Of course, we have cougars in the city and suicidal giraffes, so nothings really a surprise with animals around here.

Melman?  I thought he was in New York.

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

He may have been transfered to Chicago zoos.  Poor fella hung himself. :(

Dry then Catch

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on April 16, 2008, 03:39:25 PM
can you pet the deer
I guess you could if you can catch them.

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

manosax