You can love your llama, or beat your meat, but please don't beat your llama

Started by Beefy, January 31, 2008, 12:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Poor llama.

Llamas make me think of Carroll because he says I'm a llama.  I have no idea what that means, but he's even drawn me pictures of llamas (in crayon).

When I was really down, he sent me a whole stack of crayon drawings.  They're hanging on my fridge, and they always make me smile.  They make everyone else think I have a weird boyfriend.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

swolt

Quote from: Jessie on January 31, 2008, 01:51:17 PM
Poor llama.

Llamas make me think of Carroll because he says I'm a llama.  I have no idea what that means, but he's even drawn me pictures of llamas (in crayon).

When I was really down, he sent me a whole stack of crayon drawings.  They're hanging on my fridge, and they always make me smile.  They make everyone else think I have a weird boyfriend.

in one of my threads this is where you should post "puke".

I think stuff like that is romantic.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Bennyhana

Quote from: swolt on January 31, 2008, 04:12:38 PM
Quote from: Jessie on January 31, 2008, 01:51:17 PM
Poor llama.

in one of my threads this is where you should post "puke".

I think stuff like that is romantic.

Yeah, Jessie, I thought you were into guys.

eo000