News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Imogen Heap

Started by pumpkineye, March 10, 2006, 12:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpkineye

ok so while i sometimes indulge in girly music, it's usually something i don't talk about.  Imogen Heap is the vocalist from Frou Frou, which I considered way girly and listened to with some reservations.  Her solo album however, i cannot stop listening to.  The song 'Hide and Seek' is this acopela song that she uses a voice synthasizer with and multiple backup tracks of herself... seriously haunting song, but so beautiful... Tell me again where to email it so you guys can hear it.  I forgot the dump infos

pumpkineye

YEAH DON'T ALL ASK AT ONCE!

calling it girly made it lose the appeal didn't it?

Infobahn

pumpkineye

you know what, its going to the dump anyways.  because cnamon loves me, and gives me infos.

Jessie

I seriously thought that Catchr wrote that, and couldn't figure out why info was randomly hugging PE.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

pumpkineye

Quote from: Jessie on March 10, 2006, 06:03:54 PM
I seriously thought that Catchr wrote that, and couldn't figure out why info was randomly hugging PE.
haha gaylove.

ReBurn

So did anyone ever tell you where the dump was?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

pumpkineye

Quote from: ReBurn on March 10, 2006, 07:32:34 PM
So did anyone ever tell you where the dump was?

yeah... it's there.

ReBurn

pumpkineye

i just noticed that he is pointing in my avatar, and below my quote from earlier "accupuncture is pointless"

i found this amusing.

ReBurn

This song is making my doggie cock his head and stare at my laptop with extreme puzzlement.

pumpkineye

Quote from: ReBurn on March 10, 2006, 07:58:53 PM
This song is making my doggie cock his head and stare at my laptop with extreme puzzlement.

haha i bet the differnt synthasiZZ0rZ are getting him... rad

ReBurn

Quote from: pumpkineye on March 10, 2006, 08:00:59 PM

haha i bet the differnt synthasiZZ0rZ are getting him... rad
Yep...every time it would change he would turn his head the other way.  He's kinda dumb, though.

Infobahn

{{{Jessie}}}

VikingJuice

You said Doggie Cock!

ReBurn

Quote from: Vikingjuice on March 12, 2006, 12:54:49 PM

You said Doggie Cock!
He's been neutered, so that's useless.

swolt

Quote from: dlightful on May 10, 2006, 10:40:21 AM
Imogen Heep is playing in New Orleans this weekend.  I'm headed there with some new, unexpectedly close friends.  If anyone wants to come with (Josh, Molly etc.)  i would love to have you.   Actually, to make a broad statement,  I miss all you Junto people.  I've been all over the place in the past year, and it is nice to rediscover some beautiful minds.

ok i'm done being sappy.

when and where? Is Tina coming? She is very entertaining.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Miss Molly

Imogen Heep is playing in New Orleans this weekend.  I'm headed there with some new, unexpectedly close friends.  If anyone wants to come with (Josh, Molly etc.)  i would love to have you.   Actually, to make a broad statement,  I miss all you Junto people.  I've been all over the place in the past year, and it is nice to rediscover some beautiful minds.

ok i'm done being sappy.

How much $?? And where playing?

Beefy

ok i'm done being sappy.

Cram it with walnuts, ugly!

Hey PE, wasn't it a Frou Frou song that you loved so much that we listened to on the way back from Austin?  I think it was just after we dropped OBB off at IAH.

Jessie

Quote from: dlightful on May 10, 2006, 03:58:11 PM
I am not sure which venue, or ticket prices.  I have to ask my friend jessica for more info.

How the hell should I know?

pumpkineye

Quote from: Beefy on May 10, 2006, 04:36:47 PM

ok i'm done being sappy.

Cram it with walnuts, ugly!

Hey PE, wasn't it a Frou Frou song that you loved so much that we listened to on the way back from Austin?  I think it was just after we dropped OBB off at IAH.

yes!  it was "Hear me out"

still love it so much.

Dry then Catch

Please relate this girl rock, with other forms of girl rock.  I <3 Lisa Loeb and to a lesser extent Rilo Kiley, Letter to Cleo etc. 

Jessie

But how do you feel about L7?

Alice

Jessie

Quote from: dlightful on May 11, 2006, 07:40:32 PM
New info.

IH is playing at One-Eyed Jack's on Toulouse. Still not sure on time or prices.  (sheepish grin)

if anyone is up for some Xanex Hurricanes before the show I'm sure I could book a few hotel rooms

HAH!