News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

Easy and tasty snack

Started by Jessie, August 20, 2007, 07:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Fried flour tortillas with cinnamon and sugar.  Yum-oh.  These things are freakin' addictive though.  Crunchy, chewy, sweet...everything good in the world rolled up into one yummy food.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

BigDun

One of my fav simple snacks is to microwave a soft corn tortia for about 15 seconds. rub one side with a stick of butter to lightly butter it, sprinkle it with salt and roll it up and eat it. I can go through five as quick as they come out of the microwave.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Infobahn

Havarti cheese melted on a bagel.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

When I was little, one of my favorite treats was whenever my mom made a pie, she sprinkled the left over pie crust with cinnamon and sugar and baked it.  Way yummier than the pie.

meredith

crappy flour tortilla + crappy canned pizza sauce + crappy sliced pepperoni + crappy shredded cheese + crappy oven = crappy pizza

Jessie

Quote from: hatt on August 21, 2007, 12:23:38 PM
crappy flour tortilla + crappy canned pizza sauce + crappy sliced pepperoni + crappy shredded cheese + crappy oven = crappy pizza
Yum?

Alice

Avocado + salt + lime juice.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Beefy

DownSouth

I melt cheese on a tortilla and then put salsa on it and roll it up.  I grew up on those for snacks.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

manosax

anything with cheese....mmmmmmmm :freak: