News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Floor cleaner

Started by kelbel, November 08, 2005, 09:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelbel

This floor cleaner rocks. I just did my kitchen in 10 nminutes vacuumed and washed. Woot!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3162757
:)

nishi

i always worry that any floor appliance that i buy will succumb to immediate death due to dog fur.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

kelbel

Quote from: nishi on November 08, 2005, 09:29:19 PM
i always worry that any floor appliance that i buy will succumb to immediate death due to dog fur.

Yes you would need the heavy duty variety.  How are the pups doing?

nishi

Quote from: kelbel on November 08, 2005, 09:32:27 PM

right now, they are standing outside my office door at home (catchr's room!), moaning about how they are starving unto the death. it's very pitiful really. you remember how thin they were....
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

kelbel

Quote from: nishi on November 08, 2005, 09:42:10 PM
Quote from: kelbel on November 08, 2005, 09:32:27 PM

right now, they are standing outside my office door at home (catchr's room!), moaning about how they are starving unto the death. it's very pitiful really. you remember how thin they were....

lol. I remember the rush for food. Neifi! acts the same way. Hey where is the food huh huh I didn't eat all day. Yet he ate only 10 minutes ago.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

kelbel

Quote from: RugDoctor on November 08, 2005, 09:46:33 PM
Yes?

It seems that you are little late. I have my floors smiling and happy

cnamon

What kind of floors do you have?

DownSouth

I had to use pliers and a screw driver to unclog the hairball in the vacuum the other day.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I've been using this new fangled contraption called a mop.

Mop is actually a lot more amusing of a GIS than I imagined. 

cnamon

Alice

Using the steamer on my carpet is like a 5 hour process.  3.5 of those hours are cleaning the dog hair out of the brushes... even though I vaccuumed first.

dazie

I have one of those vacuums where everything goes into the canister, not a bag.  It's clear, so you can see everything.  OMG do my dogs shed.  I could vacuum 24/7 and have a full canister in like 15 minutes every time.

side note- it's really fun to suck up bugs and watch them wander around in the canister.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

kelbel

Quote from: The Dots on November 09, 2005, 10:07:27 AM
What kind of floors do you have?

All wood floors except for the kitchen and bathroom.

Beefy

You say "floor cleaner", I say "wife/girlfriend".  Also interchangeable with "dishwasher" and "laundromat".

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on January 24, 2006, 06:56:00 PM
You say "floor cleaner", I say "wife/girlfriend".  Also interchangeable with "dishwasher" and "laundromat".
That thing you said in that other thread about not using your balls suddenly makes sense.

Mr. Ubiquity

you need a dyson.  we bought one with the extra money we had after selling out townhouse and we love it.  We got the one specified for animal fur ( but i think they all work the same) and it does one hell of a job. IMHO
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

ReBurn

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 25, 2006, 09:01:22 AM

you need a dyson.  we bought one with the extra money we had after selling out townhouse and we love it.  We got the one specified for animal fur ( but i think they all work the same) and it does one hell of a job. IMHO
Does it lose suction?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: ReBurn on January 25, 2006, 09:29:18 AM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 25, 2006, 09:01:22 AM

Does it lose suction?

nope.  ive had no issues with it.  even when its getting full of dirt.  I think they use the clear canisters ( all vaccuums, not just dyson) for the psychological effect though, you see dirt you assume its doing its job.   not true.    you see me at my work computer all the time, but that doesnt mean anything..  :evil:

but overall.  its a damn good vac. 
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"