News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Hating on Peppers

Started by Listener, December 23, 2005, 03:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

Why is it that everything I buy at a store, when its premade, has to have peppers in it?  Publix is a particular offender -- every one of their damn non-meat salads seems to have chopped peppers in it.  And today I had some excellent Sage Souirdough Stuffing from Whole Foods, except for the slivers of red pepper throughout.

Gosh!

DownSouth

Stupid Brian.

Me and peppers don't get along so well anymore.  I still burp them up the next day.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

ReBurn

Quote from: dazie on December 23, 2005, 03:33:19 PM
Peppers are the new black.
I thought that anal was the new black!?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Alice

Quote from: ReBurn on December 23, 2005, 03:39:00 PM
No.  Anal is still the old brown.

Gamplayerx

Cooked bell peppers are teh ick.

ignom

I hate peppers. I see all kinds of frozen meals and stuff that looks good, then see it has peppers.

What I really hate is when it doesn't say it has peppers in it, except buried somewhere in the ingredients list. There is one brand that has a really good risotto, but I have to pick the red peppers out when it's still frozen or else it is crap.

I also hate that Subway's Philly cheesesteak has the green peppers pre-mixed in with the beef.

And delis that assume you want a pickle and a pepperoncini wrapped up with your sandwich even when you don't order any toppings on the sandwich. not only does it make everything smell, it gets pickle and pepperoncini juice all over the sandwich.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

ReBurn

Quote from: ignom on December 23, 2005, 06:39:10 PM
And delis that assume you want a pickle and a pepperoncini wrapped up with your sandwich even when you don't order any toppings on the sandwich. not only does it make everything smell, it gets pickle and pepperoncini juice all over the sandwich.
That's a problem?  Pepperoncini are awesome.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Alice on December 23, 2005, 04:09:17 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on December 23, 2005, 03:39:00 PM
No.  Anal is still the old brown.
depends what u ate the nightbefore.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"