News:

ever clean urine and wet dreams out of a t-rex's mouth

Main Menu

Gonna Asplode

Started by Gamplayerx, June 24, 2005, 08:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

My mom took us out to dinner tonight for my belated birthday dinner.  We went to Treaty of Paris.  If you're ever in Annapolis, go there.  Pricey, but soooooo good.  Didn't even put a dent in my dish - doggie bag, yay!  I got the Tornados of Beef, which are tenderloins, wrapped in BACON with back fin lump crab meat in beure blanc.  Drool!

ReBurn

That sounds good. 

Treaty of Paris, huh?  If you complain about your food does your server surrender?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

If I do tornados I get dizzy.

Infobahn

I've driven past it, but my boss was too cheap.

Gamplayerx

It was so delicious.  I had steak wrapped in BACON with backfin crab meat in beurre blanc for breakfast.  Yummmm.

Good thing, too, because we spent the rest of the day today at a biker wedding.

ReBurn

Did you get on the back of a hog and try to bite a hotdog that was dangling from a string?  Did anyone else?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

nishi

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 25, 2005, 07:58:21 PM
It was so delicious.  I had steak wrapped in BACON with backfin crab meat in beurre blanc for breakfast.  Yummmm.

Good thing, too, because we spent the rest of the day today at a biker wedding.

i love having the leftovers of an expensive dinner for breakfast. especially if said expensive dinner involves anything wrapped in bacon.

i had leftover churrascos a caballo for breakfast, along with its accompanying mashed potatoes.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurninator on June 25, 2005, 10:10:25 PM
Did you get on the back of a hog and try to bite a hotdog that was dangling from a string?  Did anyone else?
Not that I saw, but the gourmet biker wedding catering did consist of hotdogs and hamburgers.  And we did leave before the bridge and groom, so there may have been dangling hotdog biting after we left.

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2005, 07:46:46 AM
Quote from: ReBurninator on June 25, 2005, 10:10:25 PM
Not that I saw, but the gourmet biker wedding catering did consist of hotdogs and hamburgers.  And we did leave before the bridge and groom, so there may have been dangling hotdog biting after we left.
we can only hope, and assume.

Gamplayerx

I'll find out for sure on Wednesday and report back.

DownSouth

Did Grumpus wear his "If you can read this the bitch fell off" t-shirt
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

No, but there was a harley wedding cake topper.