News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Serpents Among The Ruins - SPOILERS

Started by Listener, August 30, 2005, 07:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

So did anyone else expect that WE caused the Tomed Incident?  Because I sure as hell didn't.

I've read that book twice now, and even though I knew what happened the second time, I was still "holy shit, I can't believe we just did that".

Alice

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Listener on August 30, 2005, 07:32:37 AM
So did anyone else expect that WE caused the Tomed Incident?  Because I sure as hell didn't.

I've read that book twice now, and even though I knew what happened the second time, I was still "holy shit, I can't believe we just did that".

I say that every time i post something on Juntoonline.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Listener

In order to avert a war with the Romulans, Captain Harriman & Starfleet Intelligence concocted a plan to steal a Romulan warship, falsify computer records, and destroy almost an entire sector of space, making the rest of the federation believe that 3000-plus people had died, when really no one was on any of the outposts or on the ship that had been destroyed.

To me, it was a great dramatic moment.  Maybe it's just me, though.

Alice

Quote from: Listener on August 30, 2005, 11:18:58 AM
Romulans

Oh, now I understand why I didn't understand what you were talking about.  Carry on.

Listener

Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 30, 2005, 11:21:41 AM
Quote from: Listener on August 30, 2005, 11:18:58 AM
Romulans

Oh, now I understand why I didn't understand what you were talking about.  Carry on.

Yeah, it's a Star Trek novel.  I don't know how many other folks here are Star Trek Novel Geeks, but I figured I'd take a shot.

Jessie

But a shot in the dark one step away from you
A shot in the dark always creeping up on you
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on September 07, 2005, 10:30:41 AM
But a shot in the dark one step away from you
A shot in the dark always creeping up on you

Damn it.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!