News:

20,000th post winners: ReBurninator and Dazie. Enjoy your diseases!

Main Menu

What About Bob is on

Started by ignom, May 21, 2005, 07:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Infobahn

ignom

i'm gonna make my Calvin decal pee on you.

Infobahn

I'd like to see you try, mamma's boy.

eo000

I ain't scared.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Beefy

I can't decide what to watch tonight:

Return of the Jedi
Robocop 2
Haute Tension

Alice

Quote from: Infobahn on May 21, 2005, 07:08:30 PM
I am watching NASCAR.

You know I love you Info, but seriously...

Watching cars go around and around in person is one thing.  But watching them on TV?  You need a hobby.

Gamplayerx

It's better on tv than in person - on tv you can change the channel or leave the room or play on the internet.  In person, you're stuck.  Stuck with people who like to watch cars go round in circles.

Bennyhana

Two of the people invited to my going away party tonight didn't come because they were at the race.  It was okay, though, they made the plans before they got the invite, and at least one of them made a point to tell me personally that he'll miss me.  :)

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on May 21, 2005, 11:56:46 PM
Two of the people invited to my going away party tonight didn't come because they were at the race.  It was okay, though, they made the plans before they got the invite, and at least one of them made a point to tell me personally that he'll miss me.  :)

Going away parties for you suck anyway.  :-[

Gamplayerx

Where are you going?  From what I gleam from these threads, you're from or have lived near where aliceliddell lives but are now temporarily in South Carolina or something.  What's the story with that?

Bennyhana

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 22, 2005, 12:03:28 AM
Where are you going?  From what I gleam from these threads, you're from or have lived near where aliceliddell lives but are now temporarily in South Carolina or something.  What's the story with that?
Alice and I grew up in the same town.  Then I went and got a job in South Carolina.  My fiancee and all of my friends and family still live up near/in Chicago, so I'm leaving this job to go back home.  Home is good, though I do have many positive things to say about this place.  :)

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on May 22, 2005, 12:12:42 AM
Alice and I grew up in the same town. 

Actually, you grew up in a town that wanted to be my town.  Cuz we had running water and electricity. ;)

Bennyhana

Quote from: aliceliddell on May 22, 2005, 12:15:20 AM
Quote from: Bennyhana on May 22, 2005, 12:12:42 AM
Alice and I grew up in the same town. 

Actually, you grew up in a town that wanted to be my town.  Cuz we had running water and electricity. ;)
And Baptists.  We were actually talking about that at the party tonight.  Apparently the assistant Dean's wife was sent to a ladies' institution affiliated with the crazy Christians.

Infobahn

ignom

I don't like how fast this thread went from Bill Murray to NASCAR.

Infobahn

Beefy

Quote from: Infobahn on May 22, 2005, 10:12:54 AM
Boom boom boom

...let's go back to my room
So we can do it all night, and you can make me feel right

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on May 22, 2005, 01:22:56 PM
Quote from: Infobahn on May 22, 2005, 10:12:54 AM
Boom boom boom

...let's go back to my room
So we can do it all night, and you can make me feel right

Oh!  That's much better than the car commercial Info gave me.  Thanks!