BE ALERT!! The world needs more lerts.

Main Menu

Tonight's Lost

Started by Bishamonten, April 06, 2005, 08:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishamonten

ignom

I saw it coming a mile away.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Beefy

We all predicted it last week.

But now we have to wait till May 4th for another new episode.  The bastards.

Although, for those that watched the teaser after the show ended, they certainly gave away one hell of a plot point.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beef on April 06, 2005, 08:29:12 PM
We all predicted it last week.

But now we have to wait till May 4th for another new episode.  The bastards.

Although, for those that watched the teaser after the show ended, they certainly gave away one hell of a plot point.

I figured it would be someone else and later on in the season. 

ignom

I've never actually seen that show, but Shelly Long and Alan Thicke are on Yes Dear.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Beefy

I thought the end of this episode, dealing with brith and death, was handled very well.

Then they had to bonehead it by having Jack storm off in search of Locke alone.  Has no one on that island learned the importance of the buddy system yet?  You go get a posse, THEN you go after Locke.

And if they're going to keep Boone's lameass step-sister alive, they better make her a more sympathetic character.  She's still a whiny, petulant flake to me.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beef on April 06, 2005, 08:38:48 PM
I thought the end of this episode, dealing with brith and death, was handled very well.

Then they had to bonehead it by having Jack storm off in search of Locke alone.  Has no one on that island learned the importance of the buddy system yet?  You go get a posse, THEN you go after Locke.

And if they're going to keep Boone's lameass step-sister alive, they better make her a more sympathetic character.  She's still a whiny, petulant flake to me.

I was sorta hoping it was going to be her to die.

Grumpus

We'll probably be watching this show for the next 30 years.  They're never getting rescued and all are going to die on that island. Except the French woman, she'll be okay, she's an alien that feeds off plane crash survivors.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Grumpus on April 06, 2005, 09:17:21 PM
We'll probably be watching this show for the next 30 years.  They're never getting rescued and all are going to die on that island. Except the French woman, she'll be okay, she's an alien that feeds off plane crash survivors.

Smelly cheese can last forever on an island...

Gamplayerx

They'll probably get rescued by the Harlem Globetrotters.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 07, 2005, 06:56:02 AM

They'll probably get rescued by the Harlem Globetrotters.

+1

And if they do, I'm buying the DVD set.