News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

How the Super Bowl went gay

Started by Beefy, August 17, 2007, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

Not that football isn't inherently homoerotic, but Fox is apparently ready to push that aspect straight into limelight.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117970324.html?categoryid=14&cs=1&query=ryan+seacrest

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Alice

They're also doing a big red-carpet thing pre-game, half time and post-game.  I'm pissed.

At least I still get to see my Bears play in the Superbowl this year, again.

DownSouth

I bet he's an expert on tight ends.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

VikingJuice

Quote from: DownSouth on August 17, 2007, 09:45:28 PM

I just heard he's one huge wide receiver.

DownSouth

Quote from: Mc Lovin' (VJ) on August 18, 2007, 12:23:15 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on August 17, 2007, 09:45:28 PM

I just heard he's one huge wide receiver.
Iheard they caught him humping the tackling dummies.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

manosax

did'nt something like this happen before Rome fell....

The part of the articl that I found interesting was that they were trying to increase the "non-football" audience.... IT'S THE FLIPPIN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!   OYE! :wtf:

DownSouth

Next year it will be played in Vagisil stadium.

ReBurn

After Prince at halftime last year I didn't think there was anything worse they could do. All we need now is Randy, Simon and Paula calling the game. Wouldn't that rock?

And a pre-game spelling bee between the teams. I bet that would be a hoot.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

ursus

I suppose next they'll call people for offensive pass interference and let the champs play in an indoor stadium.

Oh wait...

It's already teh gay.
I was just wondering...