News:

mmmhhphh hmmph I chhoudnph hcjear youph wiff fis crunphing in my mouphthmph.

Main Menu

BW3's

Started by charmed, March 16, 2005, 10:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charmed

I had some BW3's chicken strips tonight with the Medium sauce. Holy moly do I love that sauce! Just the right amount of spicy, and tangy!

I LOVE IT AND I WANT SOME MORE RIGHT NOW! Alas, I am too lazy to drive all the way back into town to get some. Does anyone know if you can just buy a bottle of the sauces there?

eo000

I know for a fact you can.

I love Bw3's.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

charmed

Oh sweet! I will go and buy some tomorrow after my final! Thanks eo!

eo000

Beefy

I have no idea what you're talking aboot.

Dry then Catch

i thought it was a video game

Jessie

Quote from: Beef on March 16, 2005, 10:33:48 PM

BW3's aka Buffalo Wild Wings.

I've never been there, but I know there's a work outing planned for there in the near future.  They like to go there to eat wings and drink beer.  I don't like wings or beer.  Should be great fun.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Infobahn

Buffalo Wild Wings

I'm still ticked off that they dropped the eclairs. 

eo000

eo000

Quote from: jessie on March 16, 2005, 10:40:48 PM
Quote from: Beef on March 16, 2005, 10:33:48 PM

BW3's aka Buffalo Wild Wings.

I've never been there, but I know there's a work outing planned for there in the near future.  They like to go there to eat wings and drink beer.  I don't like wings or beer.  Should be great fun.
they've got other food, and liquor.

charmed

Quote from: Infobahn on March 16, 2005, 10:41:12 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings

I'm still ticked off that they dropped the eclairs. 

I'm mad that they don't have pizza pockets there anymore :(

Jessie, they have a lot of other things to eat there, like quesaDILLAs

Dry then Catch

actually now that its explained I know exactly what that is.

hey when a bar has happy hour 10 cent wings.  is that a good deal?  I never thought of the per unit price of wings

nishi

ten cent wings is a good deal. it's a fucking fantastic deal if they're really good wings and come with lots of blue cheese and celery.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: nishi on March 16, 2005, 10:47:24 PM
ten cent wings is a good deal. it's a fucking fantastic deal if they're really good wings and come with lots of blue cheese and celery.

i don't like the wing part though.  I pretty much only eat the drumstick and the uh.  I dunno its like two bones trapping a piece of meat in the middle.  whatever that part is.  Not that pointy wing I always give that away.  And to hell with places that charge for sauce.

but grease is not my friend.  I pretty much am impervious to rotting food, disgusting mixes, but grease and too much dairy makes me an honorary Crohn's. 

charmed

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on March 16, 2005, 10:51:23 PM
Quote from: nishi on March 16, 2005, 10:47:24 PM

i don't like the wing part though.  I pretty much only eat the drumstick and the uh.  I dunno its like two bones trapping a piece of meat in the middle.  whatever that part is.  Not that pointy wing I always give that away.  And to hell with places that charge for sauce.

but grease is not my friend.  I pretty much am impervious to rotting food, disgusting mixes, but grease and too much dairy makes me an honorary Crohn's. 

Yeah you want in on this Crohn's action? It's hot!

Gamplayerx

I only like the little faux drumstick part of the wing, too, Catchr.  Less gross veiny parts.

BigDun

Gross veiny parts are the best.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

eo000

Quote from: BigDun on March 17, 2005, 07:49:10 AM
Gross veiny parts are the best.
It's like built in floss.

Gamplayerx

DownSouth

I like the other part more than the drumstick.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ignom

I used to go to Buffalo Wild Wings a lot with friends to watch sports. It was always crowded. Instead of watching sports, I always played that little quiz game on some of the tvs.

I never understood what the third W stood for in BW3.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Jessie

I wondered why it isn't BW2's too.

eo000

Quote from: ignom on March 17, 2005, 09:59:30 AM
I used to go to Buffalo Wild Wings a lot with friends to watch sports. It was always crowded. Instead of watching sports, I always played that little quiz game on some of the tvs.

I never understood what the third W stood for in BW3.
wieners

Gamplayerx

Quote from: DownSouth on March 17, 2005, 09:47:42 AM

Wanna split an order?

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 10:13:33 AM
Quote from: DownSouth on March 17, 2005, 09:47:42 AM

Wanna split an order?
I'd probably only eat one.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 07:31:42 AM
I only like the little faux drumstick part of the wing, too, Catchr.  Less gross veiny parts.

its not that so much, but im really too lazy to work around all the bone in the other parts

Gamplayerx

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on March 17, 2005, 11:51:13 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 07:31:42 AM

its not that so much, but im really too lazy to work around all the bone in the other parts

Grumpus just twists them and the bones separate from the gross veiny parts and meat.

ignom

I never eat BBQ or hot wings, but Ryan's always has fried wings that are the drumstick and that other part. I used to eat about 20 of those everytime I went.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

Quote from: ignom on March 17, 2005, 01:08:30 PM
I never eat BBQ or hot wings, but Ryan's always has fried wings that are the drumstick and that other part. I used to eat about 20 of those everytime I went.
Like Chinese food wings?  Ryan's is awesome.

Gamplayerx

I was just about to ask what food wings were.  I need more caffeine.

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 01:19:15 PM
Good job Jessica.

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on March 17, 2005, 01:21:42 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 01:19:15 PM
Good job Jessica.

What did I do?

charmed

Buffalo wings, Gamp.

From a Buffalo.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: charmed on March 17, 2005, 01:46:21 PM
Buffalo wings, Gamp.

From a Buffalo.

No, no - I KNOW that buffalo wings come from buffalos.  DS said Chinese food wings.  And instead of reading chinesefood wings I read chinese foodwings.  Like the dish was called "food wings." 

charmed

Ohhh "food wings".

That is what I am calling them from now on.

"I would like a side of chinese food wings, and some potato wedges, thanks. Medium sauce."

curlingdog

I'm a fan of the hot sauce, but the actual wings not so much.  Like Appleby's, Bombay Bicycle Club or Chili's, I find it pretty lacking and very cookie cutter-esqe.   

Give me a friendly local sports bar with $1.50 bottles of Bud light, multiple big screens, .15 wings with lots of ranch/celery, video blackjack machines that pay out, Golden Tee 2005 and hottie bartenders, where everybody yells your name when you walk in the place...  it's like coming home!

DownSouth

Quote from: curlingdog on March 17, 2005, 03:11:01 PM
I'm a fan of the hot sauce, but the actual wings not so much.  Like Appleby's, Bombay Bicycle Club or Chili's, I find it pretty lacking and very cookie cutter-esqe.   

Give me a friendly local sports bar with $1.50 bottles of Bud light, multiple big screens, .15 wings with lots of ranch/celery, video blackjack machines that pay out, Golden Tee 2005 and hottie bartenders, where everybody yells your name when you walk in the place...  it's like coming home!
NORM

I would totally love to go out drinking with you.  They took away our video poker which we used to play all the time and I used to be a Golden Tee junkie.

Gamplayerx

I bet Chipotle Tabasco sauce would made some mighty tasty wings. 

Damn, I love that stuff.

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 03:18:31 PM

Damn, I love that stuff.

I haven't seen you this excited since Garlic Garlic.

curlingdog

Damn, I love that stuff.

I've got a bottle of that at home... unopened.  I've been saving it for a special occasion.

Gamplayerx

That Garlic Garlic is some GOOOOOOD stuff, too.  Grumpus got some lame stuff called "Onion Plus" or something that he's trying to think he's all bad with, calls it Onion Onion like I'm going to be impressed or something.  Loo-ooo-ooo-ser!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: curlingdog on March 17, 2005, 03:22:56 PM

Damn, I love that stuff.

I've got a bottle of that at home... unopened.  I've been saving it for a special occasion.

Every occasion is special when you add some Chipotle Tabasco!

curlingdog

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 03:24:15 PM
Quote from: curlingdog on March 17, 2005, 03:22:56 PM

Damn, I love that stuff.

Every occasion is special when you add some Chipotle Tabasco!

what have you used it on?  I'm thinking bbq pork sammmichs, or maybe some wingies.

Gamplayerx

I've only used it twice, on chicken fajita hot pockets.  But I'm now dreaming of the possibilities.