News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

What are you eating right now?

Started by sapphirehart, May 20, 2005, 03:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

Infobahn

I haven't eaten today.  At least not food.

BigDun

I am sitting at a coffee bar that has free WiFi access while my wife browses in a yarn store next door. I am enjoying a HUGE Café Mocha. Oh well, so much for no caffeine. I am also wearing my Smooches shirt. We are going to the Memphis Botanical Gardens next. I'll try and get a pic of me in the shirt while there.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

eo000

Quote from: BigDun on May 21, 2005, 12:06:49 PM
I am sitting at a coffee bar that has free WiFi access while my wife browses in a yarn store next door. I am enjoying a HUGE Café Mocha. Oh well, so much for no caffeine. I am also wearing my Smooches shirt. We are going to the Memphis Botanical Gardens next. I'll try and get a pic of me in the shirt while there.
awesome.

BigDun

Ok, even more freaky is that they have a TV playing Finding Nemo and a huge saltwater fish tank with, among other fish, a clown fish in it.

Youphoric

Quote from: BigDun on May 21, 2005, 12:11:37 PM
Ok, even more freaky is that they have a TV playing Finding Nemo and a huge saltwater fish tank with, among other fish, a clown fish in it.
Are you running around, pointing at it and screaming "THERE HE IS!! I FOUND HIM!!!!! I":LL SAVE YOU, NEMO!!!"

BigDun

Quote from: Youphoric on May 21, 2005, 12:32:32 PM
Are you running around, pointing at it and screaming "THERE HE IS!! I FOUND HIM!!!!! I":LL SAVE YOU, NEMO!!!"

The lady who served me the coffee told me that they used to have two. The large one they still have and a smaller one with a damaged fin that died when it jumped out of the water and suffocated on the sill of the tank. Freaky.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Youphoric on May 21, 2005, 12:32:32 PM
That would have been AWESOME!

I've just finished some delicious Chinese food.

meredith

I waited too long for lunch, now I have to hold out so I can eat with family later.

So I've got Twizzlers here to keep me company until then.

Infobahn

I have twizzlers nibs, and am having pizza soon.

eo000

Gorging on a large deluxe pizza, and bbg chicken wings.

ignom

Ham & cheese Hot Pockets, something called a sub or something.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

ignom

I want to order some food, but I don't want pizza or Chinese.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

eo000

Quote from: ignom on May 21, 2005, 07:03:12 PM
I want to order some food, but I don't want pizza or Chinese.
mexican?

Beefy

My folks took me out for a belated birthday dinner.  Fried oyster po boy w/ steak fries.  Twas' yummy.

Alice

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on May 21, 2005, 07:21:21 PM
My folks took me out for a belated birthday dinner.  Fried oyster po boy w/ steak fries.  Twas' yummy.
I know I've asked this before - but if I got an answer, I didn't understand it, what exactly is a po boy?

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 21, 2005, 11:53:00 PM
Quote from: Beefy on May 21, 2005, 07:21:21 PM
I know I've asked this before - but if I got an answer, I didn't understand it, what exactly is a po boy?

It's basically a sub, but made with French bread.

Gamplayerx

Sub with french bread sounds delicious.  Except if the filling is just oysters.  I mean, I like oysters, but a sammich full of them?

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 22, 2005, 12:01:20 AM
Sub with french bread sounds delicious.  Except if the filling is just oysters.  I mean, I like oysters, but a sammich full of them?

There's normally more to them than just oysters.  Usually lettuce, tomato, etc.

Youphoric

Alice

I bet you can't guess.

Carrots and water.  Radishes too though.

eo000

Infobahn

bologna and tomato sammich, with MAYO.

Lays Chips on the side, with ice cold Gatorade, L/L flavor.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Infobahn on May 22, 2005, 12:20:40 PM
bologna and tomato sammich, with MAYO.

Man, if you're going to go to all the trouble of cooking like that, I'd think you'd at least pick better sandwich fixings.