News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Main Menu

Resident Evil: Extinction

Started by Alice, September 23, 2007, 09:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Bennyhana

Gamplayerx

:-*

Also, I just now realized that I was confusing Resident Evil with Evil Dead in my mind.  I've never seen Resident Evil.  Or Evil Dead.  Or Resident Evil: Extinction.  I did see Evil Dead 2, though.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 10, 2007, 06:13:07 PM

Also, I just now realized that I was confusing Resident Evil with Evil Dead in my mind.  I've never seen Resident Evil.  Or Evil Dead.  Or Resident Evil: Extinction.  I did see Evil Dead 2, though.

That kind of confusion could be the ending to our friendship.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on December 10, 2007, 06:41:20 PM

Does it help even a teeny bit that I've seen Evil Dead 2?  And that I know who you named your dog after?

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 10, 2007, 06:44:56 PM
Quote from: Alice on December 10, 2007, 06:41:20 PM

Does it help even a teeny bit that I've seen Evil Dead 2?  And that I know who you named your dog after?
Yes, that will make up for most of it.  And the Lain hat still makes up for the rest.  So we're cool.

Gamplayerx