News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

Free Lunch

Started by Jessie, April 08, 2005, 11:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

We have a fridge, microwave, and picnic table in the room where all the parts are stored.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

cnamon

We have a microwave, an ice maker, a fridge, a dishwasher, and a sink in both of our kitchens.

And lots of cereal and soda

BigDun

We have a cafeteria with salad/soup bar, pizza station, cold sandwich, burger/fries station and the choice of two entree and five hot vegetables daily. Oh, and don't forget the custom omelet Friday morning breakfast.

:laugh:
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

cnamon

Quote from: BigDun on April 11, 2005, 10:37:12 AM
We have a cafeteria with salad/soup bar, pizza station, cold sandwich, burger/fries station and the choice of two entree and five hot vegetables daily. Oh, and don't forget the custom omelet Friday morning breakfast.

Oh, yeah?  Well the lunch lady spits in your food.  So there.

ReBurn

That reminds me of when I was providing training at Ingram Micro out in California.  They had two cafeterias with a short-order cook that would make pretty much anything you wanted.  That was nice.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

BigDun

Quote from: ReBurninator on April 11, 2005, 10:38:53 AM

That reminds me of when I was providing training at Ingram Micro out in California.  They had two cafeterias with a short-order cook that would make pretty much anything you wanted.  That was nice.

Our burger/fry station is a short-order cook. They can fry up pretty much anything. The chicken tenders come out so hot they melt the styrofoam box they put them in. Grab a cup of honey mustard dressing from the salad bar and you are set for some good eats.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

I may get some Pop Tarts out of the vending machine for lunch.  They're not free, but they are food.