News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

Red Lobster

Started by cnamon, April 04, 2005, 02:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

What is the appeal of that place?  It is like Long John Silver's with waiters to me.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

I haven't been in probably 5 years and that was because we went and met my girlfriends parents there.  There are so many other good seafood places to eat at around here.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ignom

Everytime I think about Red Lobster, it reminds me of Joe Flaherty in Happy Gilmore.

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Jessie

Seafuood is ross.

Wow.  I can't type.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ignom

*Insert lame Friends joke here*

ReBurn

It has great chicken fingers.  The mashed potatoes aren't bad either.  I also like the shrimp and lobster linguine.  Their fried seafood, like most fried seafood, sucks.  It is hard to find good fried seafood.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

cnamon

If you want great fried seafood, come to the Wharf in DC.  Best fried haddock I have ever had.

I have never seen the purpose for Red Lobster in a place where seafood is plenitful.  I would have to pimp slap someone if the went to Red Lobster around here.

DownSouth

ReBurn lives in friggin Charleston.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ignom

If I lived near the coast, I'd eat seafood all the time. I won't touch it here, except for maybe some calamari.

ReBurn

Quote from: DownSouth on April 04, 2005, 02:57:16 PM
Where it is extremely hard to find good fried seafood.  However, if you are ever in Charleston, and you want really good seafood, try this place.

Infobahn

I had some great NE clam chowder with Gamp & Grumpus the other night in Annapolis.

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurninator on April 04, 2005, 03:47:49 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on April 04, 2005, 02:57:16 PM
Where it is extremely hard to find good fried seafood.  However, if you are ever in Charleston, and you want really good seafood, try this place.
I'd fill up on the boiled peanuts.

ReBurn

Boiled peanuts are my kryptonite.  My self-control is weakened and I eat them until my lips crack from the salt.

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurninator on April 04, 2005, 03:52:22 PM
Boiled peanuts are my kryptonite.  My self-control is weakened and I eat them until my lips crack from the salt.
Me too.  We used to just have piles of shells under our seats after a Carolina game.

ignom

I've never had a boiled peanut.

Dry then Catch

the biscuits are wonderful I don't even like seafood.  so the few times i've been there i've ordered chicken.

i always think of that rap song "Darla had a Big Ole Butt" cause i think LL or Too $hort had sex at the Red Lobster in the video

Gamplayerx

I don't know that I've ever been to Red Lobster.  I went to the Chesapeake Seafood House (I think that's comparable, maybe) a couple of times - but I think it's out of business now.