News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

the best meal

Started by nishi, April 04, 2005, 09:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nishi

so - what was the best meal you've ever had? and where were you? who were you with?
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

ignom

Remind me, what year did McDonalds introduce the McNugget?
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Gamplayerx

I don't know about THE best meal, but one of the most excellent ones was at this Lebanese restaurant in Montpellier, France.  Grumpus and I were visiting my mom and kicking around Europe for a few weeks.  My mom and some friends of hers took us out to dinner and I guess they knew the owners of the restaurant or just ate there a lot or something.  But it was superb.  Mmmmm.

Beefy

Cold mac & cheese in the morning.  Sticking the fork in and coming up with ever single noodle in the bowl.  

DownSouth

This little place on Duvall St. in Key West.  Me and my then fiancee Casey were seated on a balcony and just watched all the people.  I had my first conch fritter and some wonderful crab dish.

Or the time me and my girlfriend Nikki were walking back to our hotel in Isle of palms totally tanked at about 3 in the morning.  We found this pizza place that was still open and got the biggest pizza I had ever seen.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

I really don't know the answer to that one...I have had so much great food.

Bishamonten

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Jessie

Quote from: Beef on April 04, 2005, 09:54:33 AM
Cold mac & cheese in the morning.  Sticking the fork in and coming up with ever single noodle in the bowl.  

That made me throw up a little in my mouth.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Infobahn

Ruth's Chris Steak House.  Prime Rib, and the works.