News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

Around my house

Started by Jessie, April 08, 2006, 03:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

Keep it away from my house. We had a showing today and dust doesn't show well.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

pumpkineye

my dad bought us this dirt devil 3pack for like $70.  we got a fullsize vaccuuummmm, a little handheld for upolstry and stairs (but we have no stairs, so just for upulstry), and a floor one that you remove the floor brush attachment and handle and can be a little handheld quick cleanup thingy.

I dusted with the host attachment and it worked.  i was sneezey

*oops, I meant hose attachment.  I know that this is vital information....

just punch me in the face already, gosh.

DownSouth

Stupid pollen.  I use orange pledge.  Smells good.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

sapphirehart

Dusting sounds too much like work.

Miss Molly

Quote from: pumpkineye on April 10, 2006, 11:23:02 AM
my dad bought us this dirt devil 3pack for like $70.  we got a fullsize vaccuuummmm, a little handheld for upolstry and stairs (but we have no stairs, so just for upulstry), and a floor one that you remove the floor brush attachment and handle and can be a little handheld quick cleanup thingy.

IF that vacuum really worked, you wouldn't be sneezy.  All it did was spit it back into the air.

pumpkineye

Quote from: Miss Molly on April 10, 2006, 01:57:12 PM
Quote from: pumpkineye on April 10, 2006, 11:23:02 AM

IF that vacuum really worked, you wouldn't be sneezy.  All it did was spit it back into the air.

Also i don't seem to tell stories in order.  This is because we moved this weekend and stuff was all dusty from being in storage.  Nonono, i vacuumed because i was sneazy..

Dry then Catch

go to one of them cities with the brown people marching and hire one of them to remove the dust

ReBurn

Everything in my house is currently covered in a fine layer of drywall dust.  What do I smell when I take a deep breath?  Drywall dust.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Dry then Catch

do you like the smell, i like the aroma of gas