News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Cleaning

Started by cnamon, March 17, 2006, 11:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

When do you clean your home?  How often?

DownSouth

When it gets dirty.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Not nearly as often as I should.  Never as clean as I'd like it.  I wish I could get a maid just to mop and do baseboards and windows and stuff like that.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

Quote from: Jessie on March 17, 2006, 12:13:19 PM
Not nearly as often as I should.  Never as clean as I'd like it.  I wish I could get a maid just to mop and do baseboards and windows and stuff like that.
You want me to send window guy to your house?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

eo000

at least once a week. usually friday or saturday. alison has allergies and asthma, so i try to do the dusting, vacuuming and swiffering while she's out of the house.

DownSouth

Quote from: eo000 on March 17, 2006, 12:37:26 PM
at least once a week. usually friday or saturday. alison has allergies and asthma, so i try to do the dusting, vacuuming and swiffering while she's out of the house.
Don't burn the turkey.

Beefy

I'm inconsistent with it.

eo000

Quote from: DownSouth on March 17, 2006, 12:38:57 PM
Don't burn the turkey.
cooked it wednesday. didn't burn it.

meredith

what a sweetie

Gamplayerx

I want to get a maid.  We actually cancelled some things to set aside the money to pay for a maid, but I can't seem to get organized enough to let a maid at it.

cnamon

I try to clean every Saturday (mopping, sweeping).  I spot clean everyday.  I clean dishes after I use them (most of the time) and I do laundry as needed.  I think we keep our house fairly clean at all times.

DownSouth

I clean up dog hair just about every day.  I run around the carpet (sometimes I really do run) with this long handled brush thing that picks up the hair deep in the carpet.

ReBurn

I make my kids do it.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Jessie

I have to clean my house now.  Timothy was supposed to clean the kitchen, but he stayed the night with his cousins last night.  Damn it.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

DownSouth

BigDun

I have been cleaning the house every morning to make sure it is in "Show Condition". In three weeks, we have had three showings. :(
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

DownSouth

Quote from: BigDun on March 18, 2006, 04:53:56 PM
I have been cleaning the house every morning to make sure it is in "Show Condition". In three weeks, we have had three showings. :(
Shut up Info.

Listener

I clean when it's necessary.  We usually do laundry on Sundays, dishes when the sink gets full or the dishwasher gets full, and the bathrooms as often as we remember (especially the master; no one uses the others because no one ever comes over).

That'll probably change soon.

As for the rest of it... as needed.