And here comes the assclenching fear.

Started by Bishamonten, February 23, 2007, 10:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Yeah, you could probably get that here for about $175k.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

meredith

jesus q. christ, man

at that kinda pricing there's no way i'd get a house in town here :P

meredith

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on February 23, 2007, 09:09:35 PM
You could get two and a half houses for that much here. It's like better than BOGO.
Yeah, but then he'd have to deal with those palmetto bugs.

BigDun

I refuse to live in a part of the country where there are huge flying roaches.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

I'm a total tomboy, and I'm not scared of snakes or mice or bugs in general, but those bastards will send me screaming like a girl every time.

Beefy

Roaches are harmless.

Unless they crawl in your mouth while you sleep at night.

Infobahn

Bishamonten

Holy shitfuck.  We got it. 

Holy fuck

Holy fuck.

Holy fuck...

Infobahn

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

meredith

congrats!

oh when moving day comes along...

i have back trouble

its terrible   just a shame i can't help you lift stuff  ;D

Bishamonten

Quote from: BigDun on February 26, 2007, 10:49:20 PM
So when's moving day?

Closing date is April 13th.  We'll be getting ready and cleaning up the place we rent so our landlord can try to rent it out again.  Our rental-agreement was supposed to go till September but my Landlord rocks.  He said he'd only expect us to pay half of May's rent if he couldn't rent it by then.  Very fair.  I'm excited.  And terrified. 

eo000

Alice

Gamplayerx

Congratulations!  I hope you will be very happy in your new home.

Jessie

dazie

Yay!  I'm very excited for you!

If you need moving help, I have a teenager I can send over. 
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Bishamonten

it's pretty nerve wracking.  However, the house is in an area of Alexandria, Va that will appreciate for along time.  Basically, they'll have to nuke Washington DC for Del Ray to go down in prices.  So, the investment is good.  My job is really stable and Nesh's job has been shoring up a good deal.  As well, we have a pretty good network of established family members if we ever run into trouble. 

Plus, I get to raise my daughter next to her cousins( my neice will be about 1 year difference to Helena ) which is a -huge- deal to me.  I never got to know my cousins - we were military brats and never spent time with them outside of funerals and weddings.  We're excited.

Also terrified.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bishamonten on February 27, 2007, 09:58:47 AM
it's pretty nerve wracking.  However, the house is in an area of Alexandria, Va that will appreciate for along time.  Basically, they'll have to nuke Washington DC for Del Ray to go down in prices.  So, the investment is good.  My job is really stable and Nesh's job has been shoring up a good deal.  As well, we have a pretty good network of established family members if we ever run into trouble. 

Plus, I get to raise my daughter next to her cousins( my neice will be about 1 year difference to Helena ) which is a -huge- deal to me.  I never got to know my cousins - we were military brats and never spent time with them outside of funerals and weddings.  We're excited.

Also terrified.
You're naming the baby Helena?

Bishamonten

Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 27, 2007, 10:07:01 AM
Quote from: Bishamonten on February 27, 2007, 09:58:47 AM

Also terrified.
You're naming the baby Helena?

Current leader of the pack is Helena Jane Runnels

Gamplayerx

Bishamonten

Gamplayerx