News:

11/9/05: Bennyhana hits the 100,000th post. Way to go, Benny! Your real doll should arrive shortly.

Main Menu

So...

Started by Gamplayerx, December 28, 2006, 10:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

...get ouuuuuutttt...
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

Biggest bitch under the sun.  Just a senile old hag really. Wouldn't be surprised if someone just got fed up and offed her. Know what I mean?

Gamplayerx

Plumber finally showed up today to assess the situation.  He says a bunch of pipes need to be replaced - all of the leaking ones and then the ones to and from the water heater and to and from the clothes washer.  Total estimate:  $400.  Which I think sounds awesome, since I had absolutely no idea what things like that go for and had braced myself for a couple of thousand.  Grumpus thinks it sounds high. 

Also, we got our dining room chairs today.  As soon as I get a rug, we'll have a proper dining room for the first time in 8 years.  Yay!

EDIT:  forgot to mention - the well passed health department inspection.  BIG YAY!!  (still have one more test to go, but yayayayayay!)

ReBurn

$400 for a plumber to replace anything is cheap.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

It's $50 off if he forgets to show some ass cleavage.

/yay for you Gamp!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on February 19, 2007, 10:10:45 AM

/yay for you Gamp!
He's absolutely gorgeous.  I'm not adverse to paying extra to see some ass cleavage. 

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 19, 2007, 08:07:28 PM
Quote from: Beefy on February 19, 2007, 10:10:45 AM

/yay for you Gamp!
He's absolutely gorgeous.  I'm not adverse to paying extra to see some ass cleavage. 

Make with the photographic proof already!
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Bishamonten

So, why annapolis?  What are you going to do with your boat?  Will you have a pool in Annapolis?  Did you know I met Neshura in Annapolis?  We had our first date at a pie place... some little pie shack.  I got a boston creme pie... boston creme pies aren't pie... I didn't know that at the time.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bishamonten on March 19, 2007, 10:56:08 AM
So, why annapolis?  What are you going to do with your boat?  Will you have a pool in Annapolis?  Did you know I met Neshura in Annapolis?  We had our first date at a pie place... some little pie shack.  I got a boston creme pie... boston creme pies aren't pie... I didn't know that at the time.
Because we like Annapolis (we being Fred - I like Bethesda way better).  We're going to junk it.  Yes.  No.  Mmm.  Boston cream.

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 19, 2007, 10:58:22 AM
Because we like Annapolis (we being Fred - I like Bethesda way better).  We're going to junk it.  Yes.  No.  Mmm.  Boston cream.
Is this because of the no bathroom thing?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

We have bathrooms in Annapolis.

Bishamonten

Well now you know and knowing about me is the most important thing you can do.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bishamonten on March 19, 2007, 11:13:29 AM

Interestingly, I met you for the first time in Annapolis.  We totally should've had pie.

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 19, 2007, 11:17:45 AM

Interestingly, I met you for the first time in Annapolis.  We totally should've had pie.
"three fourteen"

Jessie

You chatitards and your matching avatars!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

Quote from: eo000 on March 19, 2007, 11:20:10 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 19, 2007, 11:17:45 AM

"three fourteen"
ha!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on March 19, 2007, 11:34:47 AM
You chatitards and your matching avatars!
You can have one too.

Gamplayerx

UPDATE:  we got the final Health Department certification a while ago, I just forgot to mention it - our water won't kill you!

Anyway, we rented a dumpster.  It arrived yesterday, so today was the first big throw stuff out day.   We also took back the doors.  And I fell down the stairs.  Luckily, just the last three stairs.  I'm a bit bruised and battered, but fine.  One cute thing, when I fell, Pong came to check out my situation, decided it was no good and ran to the door to call Grumpus.  Pong, cutely and unfortunately, can't meow.  But he really tried.

Jessie

Why can't he meow?

And yay for non liife threatening water.

Boo for bruised and battered.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

I don't know.  He just sucks at it.  He can chirp and trill, but not really meow.  The only time he seems to be able to really belt out any noise is in the car, and then he screams.

BigDun

You should take poor little pong to cat speech therapist.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt