News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

Tava

Started by Beefy, June 16, 2008, 10:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

Anyone else tried this stuff?  I like it.  Between it and Glaceau's Vitamin Waters, I'm getting plenty of delicious beverages lately.

http://www.tava.com/

Beefy

Gamplayerx

I like Izze - especially the grapefruit. I've not seen Tava.  I will keep my eyes peeled. 

Jessie

I can't believe you posted that.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on June 16, 2008, 10:06:05 AM
I can't believe you posted that.

I'm a little surprised as well.

Gamplayerx

It's not a real eye being peeled.

I wish I could remember who did that.  It was one of the fark uber photoshop guys.

BigDun

My wife loves this stuff.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

Quote from: BigDun on June 16, 2008, 02:32:09 PM
My wife loves this stuff.
That's not a stuff.  That's a lot of different stuffs.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Beefy on June 16, 2008, 10:01:23 AM
Anyone else tried this stuff?  I like it.  Between it and Glaceau's Vitamin Waters, I'm getting plenty of delicious beverages lately.

http://www.tava.com/

does it help with the digestion

you know the crohn's

pumpkineye

I was loving vitamin water till I noticed the amount of sugar in it.  Back to iced tea brewed at home for me.

Beefy

Quote from: pumpkineye on June 17, 2008, 03:08:29 PM
I was loving vitamin water till I noticed the amount of sugar in it.  Back to iced tea brewed at home for me.

Oh sure, harsh my buzz, man.

pumpkineye

Quote from: Beefy on June 17, 2008, 03:19:26 PM
Quote from: pumpkineye on June 17, 2008, 03:08:29 PM

Oh sure, harsh my buzz, man.
yeah, it was pretty upsetting for me too.

Jessie

Vitamin water = one mulitivitamin + one bottle of water + a shit ton of unnecessary calories.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

meredith

i go with sweet stuff anyway, so vitamin water is great for me.  it has low energy content compared to, say, dr pepper ;)

VikingJuice

G2, in the big bottles, is still only 100 calories.  Now granted, they only have three flavors but two of them are very good and the orange is so-so.  I'm hoping they'll add more flavors because I love the Lemon-lime regular and the Mango regular.  Those are both very yummy.