News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Remote Control was awesome. R.I.P. dude.

Started by Beefy, November 16, 2009, 07:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Infobahn

Gamplayerx

I agree.  So sad.  I never saw or knew of anything he did after Remote Control, but Remote Control was enough.  I actually knew someone who went on Remote Control and lost.  Badly.  But I can't remember who.  It was in college and I'm pretty sure I was drunk when I learned of it.  And when I watched it.  And when I probably told other people about it at random frat parties.   We are ... PENN STATE! 

(I asked one of my college roommates who I'm pretty sure still has a couple of brain cells left who it was that was on Remote Control)

((it wasn't Dazie I asked, but that doesn't mean I'm demeaning her brain cells, I'm sure she has lots))

(((parentheses aren't as fun to say as turk the bastey)))

{just saying}

VikingJuice

Seriously LOVED that show!!  It was something I watched as often as was possible in HS.  I remember they'd occasionally run marathons of it in the summer and have like 6 hours of episodes back to back.  I'd watch 'em all straight through.  Good fun.

Anyone remember those commercials for Randy of the Redwoods?  Those were great too.

Gamplayerx

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

VikingJuice