News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Worst movie ever.

Started by DownSouth, October 24, 2005, 11:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I've never seen nor heard of that, but it can't be as bad as Little Nicky.

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 24, 2005, 11:08:17 AM
Way worse.  At least Little Nicky had boobs on the head.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: DownSouth on October 24, 2005, 11:15:20 AM
Way worse.  At least Little Nicky had boobs on the head.

Plus, some smacktard on some Website managed to derive his cybername from it.

*whistles innocently*

Gamplayerx

Whatever smacktard could that be?  ;)

ignom

Way worse. At least Little Nicky had boobs on the head.

It can't be worse than Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

Quote from: ignom on October 24, 2005, 12:11:16 PM
Way worse. At least Little Nicky had boobs on the head.

It can't be worse than Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.
Worse

Bennyhana

The worst movie I've ever seen (taking into account the abilities of the cast) was Mission to Mars.  I like Gary Sinise and Tim Robbins and Don Cheadle, but that movie was absolutely terrible.

DownSouth

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 24, 2005, 12:26:11 PM
The worst movie I've ever seen (taking into account the abilities of the cast) was Mission to Mars.  I like Gary Sinise and Tim Robbins and Don Cheadle, but that movie was absolutely terrible.
That was a horrible movie.  This one is about 10 times worse.

ignom

Mission to Mars was a stupid movie, but it wasn't horrible. Or maybe I'm thinking of Red Planet.

Alice

It can't be worse than:

White Chicks
Planet of the Apes (Burton version)
National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze

Bennyhana

Quote from: ignom on October 24, 2005, 12:30:23 PM
Mission to Mars was a stupid movie, but it wasn't horrible. Or maybe I'm thinking of Red Planet.

You're probably thinking of Red Planet.  Mission to Mars has the really, really terrible ending that was soo over-the-top sappy that the entire group I saw it with laughed.

DownSouth

Quote from: Alice on October 24, 2005, 12:31:52 PM
It can't be worse than:

White Chicks
Planet of the Apes (Burton version)
National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze
I've only seen Planet of the Apes.  This movie was worse.  Neither me or my brother laughed one time.  We just continued to watch it to see if it got any funnier.  It never did.  Plus Tori Spelling was in it.

Beefy

Dorm Daze was fucking awful.  What should have been a mindless Animal House clone was more like sitting through an extended film student's project that tries to actually have a multi-tiered plot.  Boring and lame.

If I want that kind of crap, I'd watch crappy Go.  I want booze and T&A when I rent National Lampoon movies.

Gamplayerx

Oh, yeah.  White Chicks was terrible.

ignom

Quote from: Beef on October 24, 2005, 12:36:48 PM
Dorm Daze was fucking awful.  What should have been a mindless Animal House clone was more like sitting through an extended film student's project that tries to actually have a multi-tiered plot.  Boring and lame.

If I want that kind of crap, I'd watch crappy Go.  I want booze and T&A when I rent National Lampoon movies.

But it has Tatyana Ali.

Bishamonten

I can only assume that you've never seen "It's Pat"

Beefy

I loathed The Day After Tomorrow.  And Dante's Peak.  Oh, and that foreign flick whose name I can't remember.  That one takes the cake.  And they made us watch it twice in film school.   >:(

ignom

Quote from: Beef on October 24, 2005, 12:43:18 PM
I loathed The Day After Tomorrow.  And Dante's Peak.  Oh, and that foreign flick whose name I can't remember.  That one takes the cake.  And they made us watch it twice in film school.   >:(

Un Chien Andalou?

Alice

Rashomon?

Beefy

Quote from: ignom on October 24, 2005, 12:45:10 PM

Un Chien Andalou?

It took me a minute to remember the name.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057336/

The film was edited and presented in a manner which purposely makes it a chore to watch.  As an experiment, it's somewhat interesting.  Maybe even as art.  But having to sit and endure the damn thing is just too much.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Alice on October 24, 2005, 12:48:38 PM

Rashomon?

You've stepped into dangerous ground girlie!!!

Alice

Quote from: Bishamonten on October 24, 2005, 12:50:24 PM

Rashomon?

Hey, I liked it!  But it's the only foreign flick that came to mind besides Amelie and Run Lola Run.   :-\ 

Bishamonten

Quote from: Alice on October 24, 2005, 12:52:40 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on October 24, 2005, 12:50:24 PM

Rashomon?

Hey, I liked it!  But it's the only foreign flick that came to mind besides Amelie and Run Lola Run.   :-\ 

BASH YOU GOOD!

VikingJuice

Quote from: DownSouth on October 24, 2005, 11:05:23 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305556/

I didn't laugh once.

With a Tagline like this, no wonder....

QuoteExtra-Stupid Extra-Terrestrials