News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Tippi Hedren

Started by dots, September 18, 2009, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dots

You're an asshole and I hate you.

pumpkineye

Very cool Dots!  Can't wait to see the others

dazie

Very hip.  How'd you land that?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

dots

Quote from: dazie on September 18, 2009, 08:13:20 AM
Very hip.  How'd you land that?
Facebook!

I met the woman that runs the San Francisco Film Museum in a bar a little over a year ago.  We chatted for hours and then exchanged info.  We became friends on the Facebooks and really just kind of interacted every once in a while.

On Monday she posted that she would be interviewing Tippi at an event in Orinda and I commented "Lucky!".  She said she needed a photographer and I told her I would move stuff around to do it.

It was so much fun.

Here's another one:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/dottielou/3931277311/

grace

you rock Dottie , how very cool !

you soo deserve a great job and love seeing your pics, maybe tippy will provide some connections? that would be awesome. someday you will be famous and not love us anymore... :'(

dots

Quote from: grace on September 21, 2009, 10:55:56 PM
you rock Dottie , how very cool !

you soo deserve a great job and love seeing your pics, maybe tippy will provide some connections? that would be awesome. someday you will be famous and not love us anymore... :'(

I'll always love you all. Even Jessie.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

VikingJuice