News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

House of Dots: A Work in Progress

Started by cnamon, May 13, 2005, 12:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 19, 2005, 11:39:43 AM
You're a character, Ms. Cn.  ;D
;)

Without Dots, who else would be excited over Velvet Elvis?

cnamon

Ya know, I still have not painted my wall to hold the fabulous Elvis?  He sits in the den upstairs.

This weekemd, we bought an end table, a bookcase, and I painted a picture to put in our dining room.  It looks weird, but I like it.  It adds more color to the dining area.

We also bought pretty pots for our plants, and frames.  I will take pics and post them when I get home!

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Why are you putting your frames in pots?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

Assholes.  I bought frames for pictures.

I got that canvas art for my kitchen...I bought 3 canvas pieces...

cnamon

Dry then Catch

Where the pictures going.

Am I the only one to have been at the House of Dots?

cnamon

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on February 02, 2006, 03:10:47 PM
Where the pictures going.

Am I the only one to have been at the House of Dots?
The pictures are in my kitchen.

Youph has been in the House of Dots.  Twice.

Big Dun has been around the corner.

Dry then Catch

cnamon

I got them at Eastern Market, but they can also be purchased at www.canvasposter.com

cnamon

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap mosaic tables (I don't care if the tops are damaged or the paint is chipped)?

Dry then Catch

No, but seriously is it possible to make your own with a table, some glue and up pieces of thigns?  I figure its like a jigsaw puzzle with no wrong answer.

cnamon

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on March 22, 2006, 11:58:11 AM
No, but seriously is it possible to make your own with a table, some glue and up pieces of thigns?  I figure its like a jigsaw puzzle with no wrong answer.
I did one with a wrought iron table and beer caps.  I am doing 3 more for outside and one with coffee beans and Starbucks glass bottle caps for a brunch table.

Alice

I'll make them for you... for cost & shipping.  But that may end up costing more than just buying them elsewhere.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on March 22, 2006, 12:10:45 PM
I'll make them for you... for cost & shipping.  But that may end up costing more than just buying them elsewhere.
No...I made one already...I just need the base.  The tables I am finding are a lot more than I want to spend.  Especially since I am going to break the mosaic out and redo it.

Alice

Quote from: cnamon on March 22, 2006, 12:12:37 PM
Quote from: Alice on March 22, 2006, 12:10:45 PM
No...I made one already...I just need the base.  The tables I am finding are a lot more than I want to spend.  Especially since I am going to break the mosaic out and redo it.

http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm?page=itemView&itemsysid=182965&ViewCAT=1530&startRow=1&returnTo=cat_home

cnamon

Thanks :)  I have some MDF at home already...all I really need was a base.  I like getting the cheap already made tables and bashing out the old mosaic...makes for easier shapes.  I am going to get a few of them at Bed Bath and Beyond...I hope they are still on sale.

Jessie

Quote from: cnamon on March 22, 2006, 12:44:35 PM
Thanks :)  I have some MDF at home already...all I really need was a base.  I like getting the cheap already made tables and bashing out the old mosaic...makes for easier shapes.  I am going to get a few of them at Bed Bath and Beyond...I hope they are still on sale.
I just saw your signature.  I love you.  YOu and alice, you are my bitches.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

cnamon

Quote from: Jessie on March 23, 2006, 12:24:53 PM
Quote from: cnamon on March 22, 2006, 12:44:35 PM
I just saw your signature.  I love you.  YOu and alice, you are my bitches.
Yes!