News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Woo-hoo!!!!

Started by Beefy, November 11, 2005, 03:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

If that's a classic cartoon, we're definitely getting old.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on November 11, 2005, 03:08:07 PM
If that's a classic cartoon, we're definitely getting old.
No kidding!

DownSouth

Well, they do play GnR and U2 on the classic rock staion.

* DownSouth shuffles on his walker to the bathroom
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Listener

It's time for An-i-man-i-acs / And we're zany to the max / So just sit back and relax / You'll laugh till you collapse / We're An-i-man-i-acs / Come join the Warner Brothers / And the Warner sister Dot / Just for fun we run around the Warner movie lot / They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught / But we break loose / And then vamoose / And now you know the plot / We're An-i-man-i-acs / Dot is cute and Yakko yaks / Wakko packs away the snacks / While Bill Clinton plays the sax / We're An-i-man-i-acs / Meet Pinky and the Brain, / Who want to rule the universe / Goodfeathers flock together, / Slappy wacks 'em with her purse / Buttons chases Mindy, while / Rita sings a verse / The writers flipped, / we have no script, / Why bother to rehearse? / We're An-i-man-i-acs / We have pay or play contracts / We're zany to the max / There's baloney in our slacks / We're An-i-man-ee / Totally insane-y / Here's the show's namey / Pinky and the brainey / Pinky and the brainey / An-i-man-ee-acs! / Those are the facts![/size]

That was fun.