News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

"What's wrong with Wesley?"

Started by dazie, September 23, 2005, 08:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

The answer, found online...  (spelling and punctuation intact)

What is wrong with wesley

1 HIS NAME IS WESLEY

2 He is a throwback to the days where every good cartoon was ruined with the "kid" character....I guess the producers thought kids needed some one to relate to (god help any kid he related to the weakest character in a story instead of...oh say, OPTIMIST PRIME)

3 This little punk jumps on ship and a week later is piloting the fucking thing......If I was a crewman and had spent years trying to get on the fleets flagship, and then got passed by for promotion cuz picard wanted a cabinboy.....Welll let's just say wesley would of had a small accident near an airlock.

4 Worf never once raped wesley

5 What kind of sick bastards puts a boy in puberty in a unitard?
When I was that age I was sportin wood about 16 hours a day.

6 HIS NAME IS WESLEY

7 Kirk would of gotten this little shit hammered every other night and taught him how to be a pimp....Picard had him wear a dress and sing caberet

8 His mom was the doctor and the little boy scout never stole one of those cool hyposprays and did some partying

9 He was never beaten by any of the other kids on the ship (it would of made a great episode...worf could of sneerd at him and called him a fuckin wuss)

10 He finally becomes a officer then runs off with some gay alien to "explore" the universe....explore alien poop shoots is more like it
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?