News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Star Wars: Episode III

Started by swolt, March 06, 2007, 03:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

I just realized I never bought the book of Episode III. I have 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6. I own a bunch of other Star Wars books, but they make the movie based books in a large hard cover.

I need to order it...
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Gamplayerx

We probably have a handy affiliate link you can use for that.

Beefy

VJ might sell you his if he hasn't sold it already.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on March 06, 2007, 05:16:13 PM

Nope.  I enjoyed that read, especially since it came out about 2 months before the film and had a few variations in it.  I have EP's I-VI in hardback plus the first three Zaun books in hardback as well.  And yes, I've read them all, they aren't just shadowed trophies of my lost childhood.

swolt

Quote from: VikingJuice on March 06, 2007, 09:53:59 PM

Nope.  I enjoyed that read, especially since it came out about 2 months before the film and had a few variations in it.  I have EP's I-VI in hardback plus the first three Zaun books in hardback as well.  And yes, I've read them all, they aren't just shadowed trophies of my lost childhood.

I also have the Zaun books, but not in hardback. Good books. I think Mara Jade (and Scully) is the reason I developed a thing for redheads.

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on March 06, 2007, 11:21:29 PM

I also have the Zaun books, but not in hardback. Good books. I think Mara Jade (and Scully) is the reason I developed a thing for redheads.

I started watching X-Files because I was flipping channels back in the early 90's and stumbled across a hot read head.  I decided to watch and was hooked.  Oh, the show was pretty good too.

Mara Jade...hawt

Jessie

And because you are one, maybe?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on March 07, 2007, 08:40:56 AM

You're saying he secretly wants to find....himself?

swolt

Quote from: VikingJuice on March 07, 2007, 11:13:48 PM

secretly? I tap that shit every night!

Alice

Quote from: swolt on March 07, 2007, 11:17:58 PM
Quote from: VikingJuice on March 07, 2007, 11:13:48 PM

secretly? I tap that shit every night!
Honey, you're tapping the wrong end.  :-\