News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

best filet EVER

Started by dazie, April 07, 2007, 10:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Ursus and I went out to one of the snazzy restaurants tonight to celebrate our anniversary.  (16 for those keeping score at home)

I had a parmesan encrusted filet that was OMG sooooo goooooood!  It was accompanied by asparagus and fresh rolls, and I had creme brulee for dessert. 

The only 'meh' part of the meal was the appetizer- Maryland style crab cake.  Not so much.  Last time I had crab cakes in Maryland, I was at Fell's Point in Baltimore and they looked like snowballs.  This one looked sort of like a chicken cosmo.

All in all though, almost worth the exorbitant amount of money we had to shell out.  :)
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Infobahn

I have learned never to eat crab cakes outside of the state of Maryland (or is it a commonwealth?)

BIG disappointments every time.

Gamplayerx

Maryland's a state - Virginia's a commonwealth.  Crab cakes should have no filler.

Was this best filet EVER beef or fish?  If beef, it sounds like the perfect meal.  I love creme brulee.

Congrats on your anniversary!

dazie

Oh- sorry- beef.  About an inch and a half, maybe 2" thick and about 3 1/2" across. 

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on April 08, 2007, 09:38:06 AM
Oh- sorry- beef.  About an inch and a half, maybe 2" thick and about 3 1/2" across. 

Yeah, I have troubles pleasuring the ladies.   :(

swolt

Quote from: Beefy on April 08, 2007, 09:41:48 AM

That's where having big hands comes in handy (pun intended.) For a lesbian I'm well hung.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

dazie

Quote from: Beefy on April 08, 2007, 09:41:48 AM

Hey- I said it was the best EVER!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

Happy Anniversary, dazie! Glad you got a hearty helpiing of beef. And I'm glad you enjoyed it.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!