News:

In spite of the cost of living, it's still quite popular.

Main Menu

Stupid Cliches in Media you hate

Started by Dry then Catch, September 07, 2005, 01:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Dry then Catch

did you guys see that Fox show with Michael Rappaport last night.  WOW it was OUTRAGEOUS and totally fresh and hip.  I'm glad Fox has the balls to put out consistently OUTRAGEOUS shows since Martin.  They really connect with my problems and lifestyles.

Ya see Michael is sort of a gruff guy who grew up in ya know a real East coast type working class family.  I bet he really likes to crack open a cold one and watch the local sporting team with his buddies from the neighborhood.  But despite his exterior I really think he has a heart of gold and is kind of a softy. 

His wife is sassy and knows better.
His kids are somewhat sassy.

Wow, Ignom you may love this.

1)  He is not as fat as Kevin James in King of Queens
2)  His wife is not as hot as Courtney whatever in About Jim or whatever that show is. 

ignom

I can't effing stand Michael Rappaport, despite his being in the movie Beautiful Girls.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Listener

Grounded For Life starts a run on ABC Family on either 9/19 or 9/26, I forget which.

www.abcfamily.com

OBB

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on September 12, 2005, 04:24:13 PM
did you guys see that Fox show with Michael Rappaport last night.  WOW it was OUTRAGEOUS and totally fresh and hip.  I'm glad Fox has the balls to put out consistently OUTRAGEOUS shows since Martin.  They really connect with my problems and lifestyles.

Ya see Michael is sort of a gruff guy who grew up in ya know a real East coast type working class family.  I bet he really likes to crack open a cold one and watch the local sporting team with his buddies from the neighborhood.  But despite his exterior I really think he has a heart of gold and is kind of a softy. 

His wife is sassy and knows better.
His kids are somewhat sassy.

Wow, Ignom you may love this.

1)  He is not as fat as Kevin James in King of Queens
2)  His wife is not as hot as Courtney whatever in About Jim or whatever that show is. 

I hate this show because it seems like it's trying to be "Married with Children", but without the humour.

Beefy

Invasion has that annoying precocious little girl who is the only one who can see something's wrong with mom character.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beef on September 29, 2005, 02:12:39 PM
Invasion has that annoying precocious little girl who is the only one who can see something's wrong with mom character.
Plus she has a cat that has absolutely no problem with being carried around in the rain and stuck in a car for hours and has no reaction to loud noises.

Listener

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 29, 2005, 02:18:11 PM
Quote from: Beef on September 29, 2005, 02:12:39 PM
Plus she has a cat that has absolutely no problem with being carried around in the rain and stuck in a car for hours and has no reaction to loud noises.

Yeah, that cat's on tranquilizers.

My cats look up every other time I click my mouse, and that's not very loud at all.  They refuse to go into carriers -- we have to trap them and force them in -- and they cry on every car trip, no matter how short.

Driving with four cats from Orlando to Atlanta was no fun at all.

Gamplayerx

My cats have to investigate every mouse click.  They don't mind getting into the carrier, but Pong cries whenever the car's in motion. 

cnamon

Maybe your cats were looking for this

[attachment deleted by admin]

VikingJuice

Dry then Catch

everyone has one black buddy on these shows, who is usually hanging out with the largeer group.   where is my black buddy?!  i'll tell you where!  we stopped talking after I graduated high school.  i guess we just sorta drifted apart.

cnamon

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on September 29, 2005, 03:49:25 PM
everyone has one black buddy on these shows, who is usually hanging out with the largeer group.   where is my black buddy?!  i'll tell you where!  we stopped talking after I graduated high school.  i guess we just sorta drifted apart.
Kinda like in here.

Damn, that shit is wack.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: cnamon on September 29, 2005, 03:51:31 PM
Kinda like in here.

Damn, that shit is wack.

you're a girl so it doesn't count.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on September 29, 2005, 03:53:20 PM
Quote from: cnamon on September 29, 2005, 03:51:31 PM
Kinda like in here.

Damn, that shit is wack.

you're a girl so it doesn't count.
Why don't you want Cnamon to have friends?  You have a lump of coal where your heart should be.

Dry then Catch