News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

I'm such a baby

Started by Jessie, May 02, 2005, 01:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I can't wait to see this!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0422778/

In an interesting turn of events, discussing this movie with my dad yesterday led to me explaining to Timothy what a 'lesbo' is.  Good work, Papaw!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

i'm so gonna make kayla watch that.  she needs not know what a lesbo is.

sapphirehart

Quote from: jessie on May 02, 2005, 01:02:21 PM

In an interesting turn of events, discussing this movie with my dad yesterday led to me explaining to Timothy what a 'lesbo' is.  Good work, Papaw!

I've got you beat jessie...on the way home from church yesterday my youngest son and I were discussing sex....don't ask why, just pay attention to what I'm telling you.....he made the comment "girl on girl sex would be interesting to watch".

Jessie

Quote from: sapphirehart on May 02, 2005, 01:06:27 PM

I've got you beat jessie...on the way home from church yesterday my youngest son and I were discussing sex....don't ask why, just pay attention to what I'm telling you.....he made the comment "girl on girl sex would be interesting to watch".

Hah!

I told Timothy that lesbo is a hateful word, and he knows what a lesbian is, so he figured it out.  Then my dad apologized and looked kinda bashful.

cnamon

So he can still say carpet muncher, right?

Jessie

Beefy

Wait, what part of the Muppets or The Wizard of Oz involved girl-on-girl action?

VikingJuice

Quote from: sapphirehart on May 02, 2005, 01:06:27 PM

Boy howdy!!!  See, there's proof, it doesn't start as a sexual thing with guys, just a curiosity.  Then it goes from there when the hormones take over the system a few years later.

Jessie

Quote from: Beef on May 02, 2005, 01:19:58 PM
Wait, what part of the Muppets or The Wizard of Oz involved girl-on-girl action?

Ok, here's the downward spiral of the conversation:

Me - hey this movie is coming out, Ashanti is Dorothy

Dad - Why's Dorothy gotta be ethnic?

Me - Uh, they probably just wanted someone who could sing.  What's ethnicity got to do with it?  How about Alicia Keys?  Would she have been ok?

Dad - She's a slut.

Me - Huh? She's amazingly talented.  Ok, how about Joss Stone?  She's talented and white - perfect, right?

Dad - She should be playing Janis Joplin in the movie about her but I heard they were going to get Melissa Ethridge.  What does that lesbo know about Janis Joplin?

Timothy - What's a lesbo?

You can see how my dad might wonder where I come from, when he has those attitudes.

cnamon

Pink is playing Janis Joplin, FYI.

Dorothy can be ethnic...look at me!

Infobahn

Answer: "It's a hate work Grandpa uses to refer to women who love other women.  We don't use that word."

Jessie

Quote from: cnamon on May 02, 2005, 01:52:17 PM
Pink is playing Janis Joplin, FYI.

Dorothy can be ethnic...look at me!

Crap, I totally should have said that.

Also, you reminded me of a topic I wanted to start.

Quote from: Infobahn on May 02, 2005, 01:52:35 PM

Answer: "It's a hate work Grandpa uses to refer to women who love other women. We don't use that word."

That's essentially what I said.  I said, 'Lesbo is a hateful word that you're not allowed to say.  It is a bad word for lesbians.  You know what lesbians are, right?"

And that was the end of that.

Infobahn

I heard my Father-in-law use the N word the other day.  He was quoting one of his friends, but it was said in front of Andy.  We were not happy.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Infobahn on May 02, 2005, 02:00:13 PM
I heard my Father-in-law use the N word the other day.  He was quoting one of his friends, but it was said in front of Andy.  We were not happy.

My step father drops that one all the time.  I really have to hold back from punching him in the mouth.  I usually just walk away when he's talking like that. 

Dry then Catch

Quote from: vikingjuice on May 02, 2005, 02:07:02 PM
Quote from: Infobahn on May 02, 2005, 02:00:13 PM

My step father drops that one all the time.  I really have to hold back from punching him in the mouth.  I usually just walk away when he's talking like that. 

narwahl
n00b
nips

meredith