News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

Dexter

Started by eo000, February 17, 2008, 07:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on February 18, 2008, 10:56:31 AM
Quote from: Jessie on February 18, 2008, 10:39:16 AM
Quote from: DownSouth on February 18, 2008, 10:35:16 AM
Quote from: Jessie on February 18, 2008, 10:10:01 AM
Quote from: DownSouth on February 18, 2008, 10:00:41 AM
I met a super hottie and we hung out from 7 till 5:30.  Take that Kitt.
Wait.  We had lunch.  On Saturday.  At 11:30.

Your math is off or something.  Maybe you should wind your watch.
7 last night till 5:30 this morning.  Sadly, no cape.
Woah!

Details, girlfriend!
I'm bogging down eo with all the details.  I feel like a kid again except for the feeling like shit after a few hours of sleep.  Such a soft kiss and she scratched my back for like 20 minutes.  She's absolutely gorgeous.  Long blonde hair and bright green eyes.  My phone died and my dad was out seaching for me last night and this morning.
Where did you meet her?  HOw old is she?  Did your dad kick you in the ass when he found you? Who is her daddy and what does he do?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

grace

Quote from: Jessie on February 18, 2008, 10:49:39 PM

Woah!

Details, girlfriend!
I'm bogging down eo with all the details.  I feel like a kid again except for the feeling like shit after a few hours of sleep.  Such a soft kiss and she scratched my back for like 20 minutes.  She's absolutely gorgeous.  Long blonde hair and bright green eyes.  My phone died and my dad was out seaching for me last night and this morning.
Where did you meet her?  HOw old is she?  Did your dad kick you in the ass when he found you? Who is her daddy and what does he do?

oooooooo.......this must be LOVE !!!!

DownSouth

Woah!

Details, girlfriend!
When I went out to watch the Daytona 500. 26.  Pretty much.  No idea.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on February 19, 2008, 09:37:57 AM

Woah!

Details, girlfriend!
Were you alone?  Was she alone?  What does she do?  Does she have kids?  Your poor dad :(  Uhm, someone else help me out with the questions, here.  Oh, what's her name?  How tall is she (please say she's really tall)? 

DownSouth

Quote from: Jessie on February 19, 2008, 09:45:47 AM

Woah!

Details, girlfriend!
Were you alone?  Was she alone?  What does she do?  Does she have kids?  Your poor dad :(  Uhm, someone else help me out with the questions, here.  Oh, what's her name?  How tall is she (please say she's really tall)? 
No. No. I don't remember.  No.  Briana.  About 5'8".
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on February 19, 2008, 09:48:39 AM
Quote from: Jessie on February 19, 2008, 09:45:47 AM

Woah!

Details, girlfriend!
No. No. I don't remember.  No.  Briana.  About 5'8".
At first I thought you were saying you don't remember her name.

Do you think you could sneak some pictures of her next time you see her?

BigDun

We are downloading each episode of Dexter from Amazon Unboxed. We are on episode 4 of the first season. It's a pretty awesome series. The lead was one of the best characters on Six Feet Under.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

eo000

Quote from: BigDun on May 25, 2008, 11:17:13 PM
We are downloading each episode of Dexter from Amazon Unboxed. We are on episode 4 of the first season. It's a pretty awesome series. The lead was one of the best characters on Six Feet Under.
it stays awesome through the second season, too.

Gamplayerx

We just got a new Tivo, because we missed it so.  Only it turns out that it doesn't get ondemand.  So we're getting another comcast box back so we can get ondemand again.  In the meantime, we ordered I Am Legend from amazon unbox last night.  I miss ondemand.

More on topic, I watched the first episode of Dexter a couple of weeks ago.

BigDun

We had the Comcast cable box in Delaware to get ondemand, but Amazon Unboxed is almost as good.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

Quote from: BigDun on May 26, 2008, 10:23:39 AM
We had the Comcast cable box in Delaware to get ondemand, but Amazon Unboxed is almost as good.
No. It's really not.  Not even close to almost.

On the plus side, though, Tivo called me about 20 minutes ago and said they're working on a usb attachment that would make ondemand work and it should be out by the middle/end of Summer.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 26, 2008, 07:15:48 PM
Quote from: BigDun on May 26, 2008, 10:23:39 AM
No. It's really not.  Not even close to almost.

On the plus side, though, Tivo called me about 20 minutes ago and said they're working on a usb attachment that would make ondemand work and it should be out by the middle/end of Summer.

At least with Amazon, you're dealing with a company who are gently trying to build a monopoly by selling everything and having everything sold through them and developing clever software to figure out what people want to buy based on what they look at.

With Comcast, you're dealing with a company that thinks they can treat their customers like shit because they can deny them a choice in cable companies by buying all other cable companies.  If Comcast buys RCN, I'm getting a goddamn dish.

Gamplayerx

Comcast do you in, Benny?  I agree that it sucks having them be the only choice, but I've found them pretty manipulable.

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 27, 2008, 08:55:49 AM
Comcast do you in, Benny?  I agree that it sucks having them be the only choice, but I've found them pretty manipulable.
Is Comcast a verb?

Comcast has, without question, the worst customer service I've ever dealt with.  Their actual service is terrible and spotty, too, but the horrid customer service is the real problem.

They make me stabby.

Gamplayerx

Maybe it depends on where you live - our service is good and so is customer service.  Price, however ...

Why are you asking if Comcast is a verb? 

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 27, 2008, 09:12:46 AM
Maybe it depends on where you live - our service is good and so is customer service.  Price, however ...

QuoteComcast do you in, Benny?

I missed the 'in' in that sentence.  It makes sense with it in there. 

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on May 27, 2008, 09:25:20 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 27, 2008, 09:12:46 AM

QuoteComcast do you in, Benny?

I missed the 'in' in that sentence.  It makes sense with it in there. 

Are you comcasting me?

Bennyhana

I have never had Comcast, and I never will.  I can never forgive them for the death of my boy.

Star trek references aside, I haven't had Comcast, but several of my friends and family have been screwed by them on numerous occasions.  They're keeping the dish folks in business, imho.