News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

New Places

Started by ursus, July 16, 2005, 09:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

Quote from: DownSouth on July 28, 2005, 02:11:04 PM
Ask your brother what Two Notch Rd. is associated with.  Hint: I keep them in the trunk.

Your collection of slightly crusty copies of Playboy from the mid 80's?

DownSouth

Quote from: Beefy on July 28, 2005, 02:18:30 PM
Ask your brother what Two Notch Rd. is associated with.  Hint: I keep them in the trunk.

Your collection of slightly crusty copies of Playboy from the mid 80's?
I wish.  At least they had real boobs back then.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Infobahn

Ask your brother what Two Notch Rd. is associated with. Hint: I keep them in the trunk.

He said "You mean the intersection of Two Notch and Head street where the prostitutes work?"

Infobahn

He followed up by saying to my response: "don pedro's is near me on two notch. I think you have been to it with us. There is PLENTY of good mexican food here. lots of mexicans in the community. I wouldn't trust this guy, there is something wrong with him ;-)"

DownSouth

Quote from: Infobahn on July 28, 2005, 03:31:29 PM
Ask your brother what Two Notch Rd. is associated with. Hint: I keep them in the trunk.

He said "You mean the intersection of Two Notch and Head street where the prostitutes work?"
Yep
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

DownSouth

Quote from: Infobahn on July 28, 2005, 03:34:04 PM
He followed up by saying to my response: "don pedro's is near me on two notch. I think you have been to it with us. There is PLENTY of good mexican food here. lots of mexicans in the community. I wouldn't trust this guy, there is something wrong with him ;-)"
They must all be on that side of town.  My mom lives in Tucson.  I've had good Mexican food.

Infobahn

Quote from: DownSouth on July 28, 2005, 03:40:31 PM
They must all be on that side of town. My mom lives in Tucson. I've had good Mexican food.
My Mom lives in Scottsdale, all the good Mexican places are owned by the Chineese.

ursus

Quote from: DownSouth on July 28, 2005, 03:40:31 PM
They must all be on that side of town. My mom lives in Tucson. I've had good Mexican food.
My mom lives there too!  :o

Coincidence?

I think not!

Hermano!!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
I was just wondering...

Gamplayerx

My uncle lives in Tucson.  It's way too hot there.  Yeah, but it's a dry heat my ass.

I've been to Mexico.  I've had good Mexican food.

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 29, 2005, 06:25:58 AM
My uncle lives in Tucson.  It's way too hot there.  Yeah, but it's a dry heat my ass.

I've been to Mexico.  I've had good Mexican food.

My mother in law lives there too!   :o

Coincidence?

I think not!

Hermana!!!!!   :-* :-* :-* :-*
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: dazie on July 29, 2005, 06:27:35 AM
Coincidence?

I think not!
This reminds me of the tour guide we had (in Mexico!) at Chicken Pizza, er, I mean Chichen Itza.  He said that every other sentence.  "There are 52 steps, and 52 weeks in the year.  Coincidence?  I think not, my friends."  "There are 9 columns, and 9 months in a woman's gestational cycle.  Coincidence?  I think not, my friends."

Did you know the Mayans were aliens?  These things cannot be coincidence.  You need only look to Chichen Itza for unrefutable proof.

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 29, 2005, 06:46:48 AM
Quote from: dazie on July 29, 2005, 06:27:35 AM
Coincidence?

I think not!
This reminds me of the tour guide we had (in Mexico!) at Chicken Pizza, er, I mean Chichen Itza.  He said that every other sentence.  "There are 52 steps, and 52 weeks in the year.  Coincidence?  I think not, my friends."  "There are 9 columns, and 9 months in a woman's gestational cycle.  Coincidence?  I think not, my friends."

Did you know the Mayans were aliens?  These things cannot be coincidence.  You need only look to Chichen Itza for unrefutable proof.

That tour guide must be Mayan.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

"The Mayan pyramid has four sides and there are 4 seasons in the year.  Coincidence?  I think not, my friends."

This one was a bit troubling.  It's Mexico, for gosh sakes.

You know how you can tell if someone's a Mayan alien?  They have a red dot on their tail bone.

Beefy

Gamplayerx

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

Gamplayerx

Gamplayerx

Oh.  I don't follow movie talk. 

Also, Gibson pisses me off.

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 29, 2005, 10:25:53 AM
Oh.  I don't follow movie talk. 

Also, Gibson pisses me off.

I can't imagine why.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.