News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

A product of its time... or the answer to everything?

Started by Beefy, January 05, 2009, 09:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on January 06, 2009, 01:31:18 PM
Quote from: Jessie on January 06, 2009, 08:14:26 AM
I love the Smurfs.

I don't like them at all.  why do you like them
They were little and cute and blue and I was a kid and it was the 80s.  Why are you hounding me?  God.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

I prefer this nugget of wisdom...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Jessie on January 06, 2009, 01:36:54 PM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on January 06, 2009, 01:31:18 PM
Quote from: Jessie on January 06, 2009, 08:14:26 AM
I love the Smurfs.

I don't like them at all.  why do you like them
They were little and cute and blue and I was a kid and it was the 80s.  Why are you hounding me?  God.

I was a kid and I found the oversimplification of their dilemmas and their broad solutions poisonous to our generations problem's solving. 

I prefer the complexity of The Real Ghostbusters, The Littles and of course Muppet Babies (and to a lesser extent the cartoon Fraggle Rock).  Why they are not on DVD is something hopefully Obama will address. 

Beefy

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on January 07, 2009, 12:46:47 AM
I prefer the complexity of The Real Ghostbusters, The Littles and of course Muppet Babies (and to a lesser extent the cartoon Fraggle Rock).  Why they are not on DVD is something hopefully Obama will address. 

http://www.timelife.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=1001&langId=-1&productId=75501

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Beefy on January 07, 2009, 11:33:43 AM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on January 07, 2009, 12:46:47 AM

http://www.timelife.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=1001&langId=-1&productId=75501

Apparently Time-Life shares my appreciation!  I was more referring to the Muppet Babies actually. 

Gamplayerx

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 07, 2009, 01:01:31 PM
Quote from: eo000 on January 06, 2009, 06:46:02 AM
I'm gonna see if that song works on my co-workers.
Did you sing your smurf out?
i sure did, and all the bad has gone away.

Bennyhana

Funny that you mention Ghostbusters, Catchr, because that was pretty much the same as the ending of Ghostbusters 2.