News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

The Black Heart Procession

Started by Number 6, January 29, 2006, 04:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number 6

quite possibly one of the greatest Indie Rock bands ever....and somehow ignored.....

i threw about six songs from this band in the dump....listen to them and tell me what you think

Jessie

I'll tell you what I think.  That foot freaks me straight the fuck out.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 06:56:23 PM
I'll tell you what I think.  That foot freaks me straight the fuck out.
I think the same thing she thinks.  Yikes.  Have you considered lollipops and rainbows and kittens as possible avatar sources?

BigDun

Your search - lollipops rainbows kittens - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: BigDun on January 29, 2006, 09:35:56 PM

Suggestions:
Try different keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

*giggle*

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 30, 2006, 11:19:52 AM
Quote from: BigDun on January 29, 2006, 09:35:56 PM

Suggestions:
Try different keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

*giggle*
ROTFLMAO
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: Number 6 on January 29, 2006, 04:15:26 PM
quite possibly one of the greatest Indie Rock bands ever....and somehow ignored.....

i threw about six songs from this band in the dump....listen to them and tell me what you think

You totally caved on the avatar!

This either makes you a nice guy or a pushover.  Or both.   ;)

Hellraiser works, however.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on January 30, 2006, 12:58:42 PM
Quote from: Number 6 on January 29, 2006, 04:15:26 PM

You totally caved on the avatar!

This either makes you a nice guy or a pushover.  Or both.   ;)

Hellraiser works, however.
I'm happier either way.

Number 6

really i'm neither....i was originally going to make it something much worse....but then figured why take up the space of pm's saying what a creep i am and that my picture was deleated....and at the moment of looking for a new avatar i was listening to the original score for Hellraiser (not the one in the film but the score done by Coil that was considered to be to much)...and thought the box would be fitting....

Beefy

Quote from: Number 6 on January 30, 2006, 02:09:59 PM
i was listening to the original score for Hellraiser (not the one in the film but the score done by Coil that was considered to be to much)

I can't begin to tell you how many years I searched for that damned album.  Got tired of searching and gave up eventually.

Number 6

i will put the entire album in the dump for you....it's an ep consisting of 5 songs and i think thew total length is maybe 30 min

Beefy

Quote from: Number 6 on January 30, 2006, 02:46:54 PM
i will put the entire album in the dump for you....it's an ep consisting of 5 songs and i think thew total length is maybe 30 min

You're a god among men.  A dark, brooding, slightly dangerous god, but a god nonetheless.

Jessie

really i'm neither....i was originally going to make it something much worse....but then figured why take up the space of pm's saying what a creep i am and that my picture was deleated....and at the moment of looking for a new avatar i was listening to the original score for Hellraiser (not the one in the film but the score done by Coil that was considered to be to much)...and thought the box would be fitting....
I was giving you a hard time.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on January 30, 2006, 03:29:14 PM

You're a god among men.  A dark, brooding, slightly dangerous god, but a god nonetheless.

a gentle tender caring god no one ever takes seriously.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Number 6

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 30, 2006, 08:02:20 PM

but a god none the less

Quote from: Jessie on January 30, 2006, 08:00:37 PM

Jessie

Quote from: Number 6 on January 31, 2006, 02:32:31 PM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 30, 2006, 08:02:20 PM

but a god none the less

Quote from: Jessie on January 30, 2006, 08:00:37 PM

Don't tell me what to do.

Number 6

Beefy

Quote from: Number 6 on January 31, 2006, 08:15:27 PM
my name is not Frankie

I just know that one day I am going to look down at your signature at the recently played tracks and see a Barry Manilow tune.

Number 6

i doubt that very much as the only Barry Manilow i own is on vinyl!...

Beefy

Quote from: Number 6 on February 02, 2006, 01:50:26 PM
i doubt that very much as the only Barry Manilow i own is on vinyl!...

Ha!  Same here.

Number 6

manilow just sounds better on wax

Alice