News:

03/23/05 10,000th post provided by Cnamon!

Main Menu

BBQ

Started by cnamon, July 18, 2005, 10:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

I think I am really going to have to get some BBQ chicken after work.  I can't fight the feeling anymore.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bishamonten on July 18, 2005, 03:50:21 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 18, 2005, 03:48:24 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on July 18, 2005, 03:43:07 PM
If we have a DC event we should certainly make a quick jump down to Dixie Bones for some great BBQ. 
hatt has just informed me that he's never had blue crab.

Hatt had never had thai food before he last came down.  It wasn't a wholly successful outing, but at least he had some exposure.  I could go for some crab, however, I don't particularly want to break out in Hives again.  On the other hand it would be a great way to find out if I'm allergic to crab...
Um, excuse me, Mr. Bishamonten.  I do believe that we directed you to see an allergist.  And, if memory serves, you said you would.

meredith

If we have a DC event we should certainly make a quick jump down to Dixie Bones for some great BBQ. 

Hatt had never had thai food before he last came down.  It wasn't a wholly successful outing, but at least he had some exposure.  I could go for some crab, however, I don't particularly want to break out in Hives again.  On the other hand it would be a great way to find out if I'm allergic to crab...

It was the tea that gave me trouble.  I have to drink at least as much as I eat, usually more, in volume, and that shit was too sweet to guzzle like that.  Hence the switch to water.

Since that would be my first shot at crab, I could find out if I'm allergic too.  My father's side of the family has a history of seafood allergies, but so far it looks like I didn't pick that up.

meredith

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 18, 2005, 03:53:49 PM
Um, excuse me, Mr. Bishamonten.  I do believe that we directed you to see an allergist.  And, if memory serves, you said you would.

Yeah, outside of jokes, it's not very smart to test an allergy like crab that way.  That's the kind of allergy that keeps you from waking up in the morning, if you get my drift.

kelbel

Here piggy piggy   ;D
:)

cnamon

I had BBQ pulled chicken last night with collard greens and mashed potatoes.  It was almost orgasmic.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 18, 2005, 03:53:49 PM

There are lots of things I say I'll do, that frankly, I'll never do.  Go to the gym, eat better, wake up earlier, read more, pull out. 

Actually, I just haven't had time to go see a allergist lately.  The house move has taken up all my time and I'm doing a majority of the cooking at home since Nesh has a really long commute.  So I get home, play with the dog( he's learning to play dead ), and get dinner started.  No time for the sawbones. 

cnamon

Where does she commute from?

Is she still looking for a job in the area?

Bishamonten

Quote from: cnamon on July 19, 2005, 09:06:13 AM

She's got a consulting gig.  Commutes a good hour every day though.  But, hey, thats the life of a consultant.

Alice

Quote from: Bishamonten on July 19, 2005, 09:08:22 AM

She's got a consulting gig.  Commutes a good hour every day though.  But, hey, thats the life of a consultant.
A Mary Kay consultant?

cnamon

Quote from: aliceliddell on July 19, 2005, 09:11:19 AM

A Mary Kay consultant?

Bishamonten

Quote from: aliceliddell on July 19, 2005, 09:11:19 AM

A Mary Kay consultant?
I wish.  Man I love pink.