News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

Curse you, coke man. CURSE YOU

Started by Jessie, July 12, 2005, 07:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dry then Catch

Navajos stereotypically love Hawaiin punch and burritos hence the diabetes i suppose

nishi

i went to a senegalese restaurant (that is actually out near jessie's dad's house) a few months ago, and the only thing they had to drink (not on the menu. actually, nothing we ate was on the menu. she mostly just told us what we were eating, and then this woman who i feel fairly certain was some kind of empress back in senegal brought us our dinner. anyway) was something the woman called "red drink". she communicated that it was a kind of traditional thing, so of course, we're having the red drink. it was high end hawaiian punch.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

meredith

Quote from: nishi on July 12, 2005, 04:10:33 PM
i went to a senegalese restaurant (that is actually out near jessie's dad's house) a few months ago, and the only thing they had to drink (not on the menu. actually, nothing we ate was on the menu. she mostly just told us what we were eating, and then this woman who i feel fairly certain was some kind of empress back in senegal brought us our dinner. anyway) was something the woman called "red drink". she communicated that it was a kind of traditional thing, so of course, we're having the red drink. it was high end hawaiian punch.

Sounds interesting.  I'll have to go see what sort of stuff they eat around there.

Would they be offended if I came in and asked for the Kool Aid?

nishi

Quote from: hattmoward on July 12, 2005, 04:13:50 PM
Quote from: nishi on July 12, 2005, 04:10:33 PM

Sounds interesting.  I'll have to go see what sort of stuff they eat around there.

Would they be offended if I came in and asked for the Kool Aid?

you come visit, i'll take you and jessie for senegalese food. it was terrifically yummy, although i'm still not quite sure what i had. it was good enough that my roomate and i nearly came to blows over the leftovers.

their english isn't good enough for them to be offended by kool aid.....
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

meredith

Quote from: nishi on July 12, 2005, 04:19:02 PM
you come visit, i'll take you and jessie for senegalese food. it was terrifically yummy, although i'm still not quite sure what i had. it was good enough that my roomate and i nearly came to blows over the leftovers.

their english isn't good enough for them to be offended by kool aid.....

Excellent! I love insulting people to their faces!

I might take you up on that some time.  We'll see, we'll see...

Gamplayerx

I prefer diet because I don't like the taste of high fructose corn syrup.

I dated a Navajo for quite a while, but I guess he was trying to skew the stereotype because I don't recall him ever partaking in Hawaiian Punch or burritos.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 13, 2005, 08:10:59 AM

I dated a Navajo for quite a while, but I guess he was trying to skew the stereotype because I don't recall him ever partaking in Hawaiian Punch or burritos.
He was probably just trying to make a good impression.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Where is that place nishi?  I have no idea what kind of food that would be, but I'll try most anything once.  Except seafood.  Yuck.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurninator on July 13, 2005, 08:11:55 AM

Not likely - dude's a psycho.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on July 13, 2005, 08:12:20 AM
Where is that place nishi?  I have no idea what kind of food that would be, but I'll try most anything once.  Except seafood.  Yuck.
And here I am pining for shrimp scampi.  Jessie has to come along and trample my dreams.  Again.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 13, 2005, 08:13:02 AM

did he try to scalp you

ReBurn

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 13, 2005, 09:45:40 AM

did he try to scalp you
And by scalp he means...well, I'm not gonna say it, but you know what I mean.  If you know what I mean.

nishi

Quote from: Jessie on July 13, 2005, 08:12:20 AM
Where is that place nishi?  I have no idea what kind of food that would be, but I'll try most anything once.  Except seafood.  Yuck.

gilmore lane and preston. that strip mall with koreana II in it? ok, if you look in the parking lot, you'll see what looks like a gray former mobile home, now concrete bricked into place? it's got purple writing on the outside and the building is the same color as the parking lot. we drove by it about 6 times before we figured out where it was.

here's the review. there was no fish the night we were there - ken had chicken and i had lamb - but there is fish on the menu. and since the menu is sketchy, i thought i'd mention.

here's a review, with some dishes described. apparently the red stuff is a kind of hibiscus tea. go figure.
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Dry then Catch

quick someone post a pic of lohan or the olsen twins cursing the "coke" man for not coming expedeiently enough.  i would but the electricians im watching again are behind i dont want them to think im a perv

nishi

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 13, 2005, 10:49:39 AM
quick someone post a pic of lohan or the olsen twins cursing the "coke" man for not coming expedeiently enough.  i would but the electricians im watching again are behind i dont want them to think im a perv

that's the best i can do at short notice.
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurninator on July 13, 2005, 10:32:07 AM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 13, 2005, 09:45:40 AM

did he try to scalp you
And by scalp he means...well, I'm not gonna say it, but you know what I mean.  If you know what I mean.
I have no clue what you mean, you weirdo.