News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

Fall Snack

Started by Jessie, October 26, 2006, 12:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Roasted buttery salty pumpkin seeds and a nice cup of hot green tea might just be the perfect snack for a fall afternoon.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

Boiled peanuts and a beer.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Bennyhana

Carmelized Cashews and a Fresca.

Bong and a blintz?

Dry then Catch

I do think that seems delicious Jessie, but I've never understood the mentality for foods being seasonal.  Something that tastes good in November tastes good to me in June as wlel. 

DownSouth

You eat a lot of preservatives.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Bennyhana

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on October 26, 2006, 12:23:38 PM
I do think that seems delicious Jessie, but I've never understood the mentality for foods being seasonal.  Something that tastes good in November tastes good to me in June as wlel. 

You live in Arizona, where they don't have seasons.  It's either hot or fucking hot.

Infobahn

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 26, 2006, 12:30:15 PM

You live in Arizona, where they don't have seasons.  It's either hot or fucking hot.
I resent that (As a Native Arizonan), you forgot "Winter" when it is mildly hot.

Alice

We have 3 seasons in Chicago:

Spring, construction and old people dying.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 26, 2006, 12:30:15 PM

It's always "fucking hot" at my house.

edit

no its not