News:

20,000th post winners: ReBurninator and Dazie. Enjoy your diseases!

Main Menu

Because I'm not above this sort of thing

Started by ignom, May 03, 2005, 01:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

I thought I would share my wishlist to my favorite store in the world. I used to love this store when I lived in NYC. The clothes are too Ashton Kutchery, but the home stuff is really neat.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/account/wishlist/viewwishlistmain.jsp?iMode=1&iwlID=417534&iCid=62139480

Oh yeah, I'm, uh, moving in two weeks, just so you, um, know.

I don't really expect anyone to buy anything, I just love this store. They're already out of stock of the two things I wanted the most, anyway. I should have ordered them when I still had a credit card.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

cnamon

I was looking there today.  I like the clothes for guys.  They do have some nice home stuff too.

Jessie

Every home needs a gangsta rap coloring book and 3d hollywood nudes.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Jessie

Quote from: jessie on May 03, 2005, 02:00:14 PM
Every home needs a gangsta rap coloring book and 3d hollywood nudes.

Why did this give me deja vu?

Have I seen this list before?

cnamon

I got charmed a gangsta rap coloring book for Christmas.

dazie

I love the color block roman shade.

I actually have some martini glasses from there.  If I had more $$ I'd totally go broke.

In lieu of cash though, I have this book:  "Pad: The Guide to Ultra Living" http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=qF5PmxOBA9&isbn=0811826538&itm=2
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

nishi

i am so excited for you, jason. having your own home is so exciting. it can be an enormous pain in the ass, but i know that, for myself, while i'm busy spackling and sanding and scraping and woodfilling and painting - it's also really fun. i'm aware as i'm doing all this stuff that is really annoying - I HATE SANDING - that it is, in a way, like petting my home. it's running my hands all over every in inch of my home and making it mine in a very personal way.

good for you. you will have a lot of fun.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

DownSouth

Quote from: nishi on May 03, 2005, 10:53:52 PM
i am so excited for you, jason. having your own home is so exciting. it can be an enormous pain in the ass, but i know that, for myself, while i'm busy spackling and sanding and scraping and woodfilling and painting - it's also really fun. i'm aware as i'm doing all this stuff that is really annoying - I HATE SANDING - that it is, in a way, like petting my home. it's running my hands all over every in inch of my home and making it mine in a very personal way.

good for you. you will have a lot of fun.
Give it a knob job.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

Is the shipping address on your wish list your new address?

Alice

Iggy I just got a shower curtain for my new place from there.  The CBGB one.  I love urban outfitters home stuff.

ignom

Quote from: cnamon on May 13, 2005, 09:00:12 AM

It is now, but I haven't even been to the post office to do a change of address yet. Man, there's a lot of crap I have to do in the next couple of days.

Alice

Quote from: ignom on May 13, 2005, 09:13:45 AM
Quote from: cnamon on May 13, 2005, 09:00:12 AM

It is now, but I haven't even been to the post office to do a change of address yet. Man, there's a lot of crap I have to do in the next couple of days.

FYI - the change of address takes 10 days to take effect.  I just learned that the hard way with my paycheck.

ignom

The last thing I need is something alcohol-related.

Thanks dots!

Youphoric

ignom

Jessie

This is what I did this morning while our computers were down.

I think maybe I'm very random, because I don't think any of this crap matches.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/account/wishlist/viewwishlistmain.jsp?iMode=1&iwlID=440905&iCid=68851347

ignom

How did you make a wishlist if your computers were down?

Jessie

Our internal system was down, but we still had internet access.  I just couldn't work.

Jessie

cnamon

Quote from: eissej on May 20, 2005, 08:38:58 AM
Quote from: cnamon on May 20, 2005, 08:37:59 AM
Here is mine:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/account/wishlist/viewwishlistmain.jsp?iContext=0&iMode=0&iCid=35508033&iwlID=431352

Feel free to go to Tiffany's and get me pretty things too.

There's not enough stuff on there!
That is all I want from there...I will add on if I see anything else that tickles my fancy.

Jessie

Quote from: cnamon on May 20, 2005, 08:40:15 AM
Here is mine:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/account/wishlist/viewwishlistmain.jsp?iContext=0&iMode=0&iCid=35508033&iwlID=431352

That is all I want from there...I will add on if I see anything else that tickles my fancy.

We should do one from somewhere else.  This is fun, like shopping without that whole spending money thing.

Alice

Quote from: eissej on May 20, 2005, 08:42:46 AM
Here is mine:

We should do one from somewhere else.  This is fun, like shopping without that whole spending money thing.
I think you should all keep amazon wish lists, so if people feel like getting you something - they can find something.

Jessie

Quote from: aliceliddell on May 20, 2005, 08:43:36 AM
Here is mine:

I think you we should all keep amazon wish lists, so if people feel like getting you something - they can find something.

eo000

Quote from: j-ho on May 20, 2005, 08:45:31 AM
Here is mine:

I think you we should all keep amazon wish lists, so if people feel like gettingyou us something - they can find something.

cnamon

Quote from: eo000 on May 20, 2005, 08:46:25 AM
Quote from: j-ho on May 20, 2005, 08:45:31 AM
Here is mine:

I think you we should all keep amazon wish lists, so if people feel like getting you us something - they can find something.Just send Dots cash.  Makes life easier.