News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

Unan1mous

Started by ReBurn, March 22, 2006, 11:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

Did anyone else see this?  I thought it sucked.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

I recorded it.  Of course, after reading your post, my enthusiasm for actually watching it has waned.

cnamon

I didn't watch.  It looked dumb to me.

ReBurn

I guess the concept isn't bad, but the execution was a bit off for me.  Others may like it.

Infobahn

The people all need to burn in hell.  The show sucked.

Gamplayerx

I watched it.  It amused me.

It reminds me of some book I read as a child.  These kids were trapped in some sort of weird place with lots of stairs and everytime a light went on (or maybe a ding sounded - I can't remember, I'm old), they got food.  But they only got food if they were horrible to each other.  Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 24, 2006, 07:18:52 AM

It reminds me of some book I read as a child.  These kids were trapped in some sort of weird place with lots of stairs and everytime a light went on (or maybe a ding sounded - I can't remember, I'm old), they got food.  But they only got food if they were horrible to each other.  Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?
I'm guessing no, since nobody answered you.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on March 25, 2006, 08:37:55 PM

WE'RE STILL THINKING!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on March 25, 2006, 08:44:35 PM

WE'RE STILL THINKING!
It was a really weird book.  I remember that one of the girls peed on the other kids at one point.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 25, 2006, 08:57:37 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on March 25, 2006, 08:44:35 PM

WE'RE STILL THINKING!
It was a really weird book.  I remember that one of the girls peed on the other kids at one point.
You know, that's not really as weird as it used to be.  At least not for some people.

Alice

THE HOUSE OF STAIRS!!!!  Yes!  I loved that book!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on March 26, 2006, 05:30:44 AM

THE HOUSE OF STAIRS!!!!  Yes!  I loved that book!
That's it!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I wonder if the library carries it.