News:

BE ALERT!! The world needs more lerts.

Main Menu

Threshold's new timeslot

Started by Listener, November 15, 2005, 12:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

I'm sure this has already been posted in the Threshold thread, but since I'm two episodes behind, I'm going to post it here for all Threshold fans:

Starting Tuesday 11/22, Threshold moves to Tuesdays at 10pm on CBS. 

And if you watch Close to Home, that's now Fridays at 9pm.

My personal opinion on Close to Home, by the way, is that if they wanted Judging Amy Meets CSI, they should've just moved Amy to Las Vegas, New York, or Miami, and put her on CSI.

Beefy

Carla Gugino was on some morning talk show today.

Soooooo yummy.

Listener

Quote from: Beefy on November 15, 2005, 01:14:05 PM
Carla Gugino was on some morning talk show today.

Soooooo yummy.

The View

cnamon

Listener

Quote from: Dots on November 15, 2005, 01:41:39 PM
Haha!  You two watch the View!

I have a valid excuse:

We have four TVs on at the office.  One is always tuned to our local ABC affiliate because they do the best at covering breaking news.  The View is on ABC.  QED.

Beefy's excuse?  No idea.

Beefy

Quote from: Listener on November 15, 2005, 02:22:32 PM
Quote from: Dots on November 15, 2005, 01:41:39 PM
Haha!  You two watch the View!

I have a valid excuse:

We have four TVs on at the office.  One is always tuned to our local ABC affiliate because they do the best at covering breaking news.  The View is on ABC.  QED.

Beefy's excuse?  No idea.

Walked through the back area to MBWA and someone had it pulled up on a monitor.

I'll watch the view to look at Carla.  No prob.

Listener

Beefy

Bump.

Reminder, new timeslot starts tonight.

9pm CST, 10pm EST.

Beefy

Listener

No surprise.  Too many big name actors + too much thought required for watching.

As the great Philip J Fry once said, "[T]hat's not why people watch TV. Clever things make people feel stupid and unexpected things make them feel scared."

Oh well.  That's 44 more minutes I don't have to spend each week, and more time for Carla Gugino to make movies where she takes her kit off.  (Yeah, I'm a lech, but if you saw her in Sin City, you'll appreciate what I'm saying.)

Beefy

On one hand, it's kind of sad, as I had been enjoying the show.  On the other hand, it was clear they were making changes as of the first Tuesday episode, and I didn't enjoy the show that much.  So if they were going to screw it up anyway, then may as well let it go.

Gamplayerx