News:

I know Karate! ...and several other Japanese words

Main Menu

How have I not seen this before?

Started by Jessie, May 26, 2006, 12:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/2006/02/06/sprint-crime-prevention-commercial

Anthony and I were laughing for like 10 minutes after that commercial ended last night.  I can't believe it's from the Super Bowl and I've never seen it before.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

maybe because you have been living under a rock.  a rock that you can give a hand job too

Beefy

Beats me.  "This" is a pretty common word.

Mr. Ubiquity

they are really comparing dicksize...  thety just changed the details and the item.   phones atre phalllic.  long, hard, narrow...
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on May 26, 2006, 12:10:11 PM
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/2006/02/06/sprint-crime-prevention-commercial

Anthony and I were laughing for like 10 minutes after that commercial ended last night.  I can't believe it's from the Super Bowl and I've never seen it before.
That was my favorite one!

I tried to explain it to people that didn't see it -  it loses something in translation.

Mr. Ubiquity

i REALLY need to fix my avatar...

almost typed f***, but thats not so bad either.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

pumpkineye

haha I haven't seen this before either.  good stuff

Jessie

We seriously couldn't stop laughing.  That's my favorite commercial in a long, long time.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

That was one of my favorites, too.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 26, 2006, 07:41:30 PM
That was one of my favorites, too.
Ha!  That commercial just came on tv and I made Grumpus back up so we could watch it again.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on May 26, 2006, 02:14:18 PM
they are really comparing dicksize...  thety just changed the details and the item.   phones atre phalllic.  long, hard, narrow...

If your phone isn't smaller than your dick, one of the two sucks.

Gamplayerx