News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Poor Isaac Hayes

Started by ignom, March 07, 2005, 07:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

Chef has resorted to doing commercials for the Tennessee state lottery.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

ignom

Do i get extra credits for having the first thread with no replies?

Gamplayerx

No, there are totally 2 replies to this thread.

ignom

And yet i have 950 more credits than you.

Gamplayerx

Well, bully for you.  Or is it booly?  I've never understood that saying.

ignom

Gamplayerx

That was a funny show in its prime.

BigDun

Isaac Hayes has a big restaurant in Memphis. Maybe he is trying to drum up business for it by telling people to visit Tennessee.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

ignom

Big Dun needs more karma. I feel sad for his 4 rating.

Gamplayerx

+1 to BigDun for getting Iggy to feel.

Creepy Monkey

Gamplayerx

ignom

i can't adjust credits. Just karma.

ignom

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ignom on March 07, 2005, 09:24:06 PM
I gave you a karma.

Well, that's something.  Good job, C_M!

charmed

I give you karma all the time gamp. I just sit here and give you a karma and then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma and then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma and then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma and then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma then set my timer for one hour and then i come back and give you a karma

ursus

I was just wondering...

Gamplayerx

I was wondering how it got so high.  Thanks, Charmed!

charmed

It got so high because you are the ULTIMATE AWESOME!!!