News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

The Amazing Race 7

Started by Infobahn, March 22, 2005, 09:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infobahn

I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am rooting for Rob and Amber.

eo000

So am I. They play dirty, treat each other well, and they are having fun.

Gamplayerx

sapphirehart

I am pulling for them, too.  They have made me laugh each show.

curlingdog

Plus, everybody is ganging up on them, making them a default underdog when they are just competing as only they know how.  They aren't trying to be liked, and they aren't sabotaging anybody.  Everybody in that race that "hate's" them for being competitive has already lost.  IMHO

Grumpus

Thank God Rob & Amber Suck. There's still justice in the world.

OBB

I wish Rob and Amber had won, but Uchenna and Joyce played well too... and were DAMN lucky.

Just goes to show ya: ALWAYS bet on Black!

Beefy

Gamplayerx

Uchenna and Joyce seem like a nice couple.  I just saw them on the news and they were all excited because now they have the money for in vitro. 

But Rob and Amber made the show entertaining.

Infobahn

I am happy for them.  I wanted Rob and Amber to win just to piss off the gay couple.

R&A won a number of trips, and CBS is paying them for their wedding.

sapphirehart

I, too, wanted Rob and Amber to win.  I thought they played one hell of a game.  I liked how Rob was able to convince some teams to do things his way.

aimee3480

I was rooting for Rob and Amber too, because they played the best game by far.  I was fine with Joyce and Uchenna winning, though, since they seemed like such goodpeople.

Have ya'll heard about next season?  It's going to be awful.

Gamplayerx

Grumpus said it's going to be all families or something.  What have you heard?

sapphirehart

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 11, 2005, 12:33:57 PM
Grumpus said it's going to be all families or something.  What have you heard?

Terry and I have come to the conclusion that should we ever be participants in The Amazing Race, we would kill each other before the first elimination.

OBB

Considering my family can't even travel to the cottage without arguing about something, I bet we would kill each other if we went on a trip around the world. My mom would probably get her Nicotine gum taken away, and would start wigging on on the rest of us, and my brother would probably wander off and buy drugs or something.

aimee3480

Gamp, I believe it's going to be teams of four, mostly families with members as young as 12.  I can't imagine how it'll be watchable.  I just don't understand why they'd mess with a show that's critically acclaimed and has good ratings.  :(